Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I like the page where we see a bunch of characters look at Chuck's corpse. We need a story with a lot of X-men fighting somebody/thing. They are like a mini army and I want to see them in action.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

It didn't seem like there's anything special about Xavier's forehead. I guess they are just hiding it to make him seem more mysterious.

BANNED

I believe Forge is supposed to be regularly featured.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I believe Forge is supposed to be regularly featured.
    I am still puzzled as to why Bishop was not an automatic include in this roster/concept.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bishop on an X-Force team is too easy. Let him go look for One Piece.
    "Cable was right!"

I agree with those who say this book has been the best out of the relaunch. This book actually feels like an ensemble cast of characters. I also like that Logan hasn't bought into the whole "mutant supremacy" schtick as that has never been apart of his character. I don't like the Quire kid, so it made me smile to see him bitch out once he realized his powers weren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I agree with those who say this book has been the best out of the relaunch. This book actually feels like an ensemble cast of characters. I also like that Logan hasn't bought into the whole "mutant supremacy" schtick as that has never been apart of his character. I don't like the Quire kid, so it made me smile to see him bitch out once he realized his powers weren't working.
    Agreed. Very smart of Percy to address it on the page.

And totally, it was funny seeing Quire choke once his powers went off. Maybe he'll start training in hand-to-hand combat.
    Last edited by JB; 11-27-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I am still puzzled as to why Bishop was not an automatic include in this roster/concept.
    Marauders and X-Force should make a trade... Bishop and Storm for Black Tom and Kid Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Bishop on an X-Force team is too easy. Let him go look for One Piece.
    I agree with this. It would be a bit predictable so I like that they're using different characters.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I think grimdark Bishop and pew pew guns are quite tired at this point.

A Bishop/Gambit duo would be nice to see
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. Very smart of Percy to address in on the page.
    Percy addresses a lot of stuff in this issue that reveals a lot more about the mutants views on things. Each character feels like they are speaking their own mind, and feel like the characters we know. I forgot how much I loved his early Green Arrow issues (compared to the end of his run).

Other than the needless data pages, my only complaint is pretty minor, but how are Logan and Quentin getting around all over the place so quickly when everyone else needs Kate to sail them by sea.

Extraordinary Member

Nothing needs to be grimdark or pew pew. Guy is a career cop. Someone just assassinated the leader of Krakoa, and Logan and Quentin and Jean are the go to investigation team? Okay.

Percy addresses a lot of stuff in this issue that reveals a lot more about the mutants views on things. Each character feels like they are speaking their own mind, and feel like the characters we know. I forgot how much I loved his early Green Arrow issues (compared to the end of his run).

Other than the needless data pages, my only complaint is pretty minor, but how are Logan and Quentin getting around all over the place so quickly when everyone else needs Kate to sail them by sea.
    I assume Logan and Quire used the portals whereas Kitty for some reason can't, so she sails and the others are just keeping her company so she won't feel left out... I dunno lol.

Bishop isn't grimdark for some times;

He is a very good detective and owuld benefit a lot on being on a serious book