Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. Very smart of Percy to address in on the page.

And totally, it was funny seeing Quire choke once his powers went off. Maybe he'll start training in hand-to-hand combat.
    Thankyou. Ok, I'm definitely getting Wolverine's solo when this comes out as thanks for that. (Trade waiting for this though, just 'cos money and stuff.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Colossus already did espionage work for them in Russia. Later he is a perfectly viable tip of the spear, same as Wolverine or Warpath in the past.
    If Bishop, a detective who has gone undercover, is not a 'spy' neither is Colossus. And he is just as capable as being the tip of the spear.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I can see how my point was lost, lol. What I meant is that other books seemed to make a point out of slowing down the travel, they just happened to do so by have Kate guest star or whatever, but here we have Logan seemingly being able to travel instantly wherever he wants, so it is a little jarring.
    I get that. They should have used the portals from the very beginning now that they have them, not traveling for who knows how long on a boat only so they can give Kitty a guest appearance in other books unnecessarily. It just doesn't make sense.

We went from having 1 to 2 books a week to 3 now. The 3 best ones came out with this being the best, well guess tie with NM.

Agreed. Very smart of Percy to address in on the page.

I really like Percy's voice for Logan

I want more sage and jean

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    And with this issue, X-Force cements itself as the strongest book of the relaunch. Mi biggest gripe is the cast is depressingly white. No excuse for it. I also hope they don’t belabor Xavier’s resurrection. We know it’s coming, so there’s no drama in delaying it too long.
    Well I hope the problem is answered with a solution as soon as possible. In the meantime, black or white, I'll just enjoy the good characterizations where I can. I like liking things after all. Haha.

Good issue, and I am liking the direction. Nice to see Quire suddenly have an "oh crap" moment. It's the best thing about this title, reminding us that despite them having so much power and influence, there is still danger in the world.

This was so good! Everyone was written in a delightful manner. I particularly loved Wolverine, Quentin and Jean. I hope we'll get to see Sage in some action scenes too.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

We're at issue 2 and Percy still manages to put out something that makes me look forward to the next issue. Some of the theory crafting here kinda ruined the reveals. Percy also established the difference between Hickman's personalities for Xavier and Magneto. I especially liked the urgency of restarting the other Cerebro.

10/10.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    We're at issue 2 and Percy still manages to put out something that makes me look forward to the next issue. Some of the theory crafting here kinda ruined the reveals. Percy also established the difference between Hickman's personalities for Xavier and Magneto.

10/10.
    And I liked that he also pointed out that not all mutants are thinking like Magneto through Logan's voice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    And I liked that he also pointed out that not all mutants are thinking like Magneto through Logan's voice.
    I love that about Logan, ya know; as tough and hardened as he is he's never lost that sense of compassion. He's seething with rage, (as he should be!) But he still hasn't lost perspective!

Loved this, can we get more of Sage and Cecilia Reyes doing stuff please?

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Loved this, can we get more of Sage and Cecilia Reyes doing stuff please?
    Possibly dissecting flatscans.

Gorgeous. I don't immediately recognize some of them. Is that Laura Northstar is consoling?

You're preaching to the choir, Hank.

"From the moment he declared mutant sovereignty, he must have felt the sword of Damocles hovering over him. He must have known it would one day fall".

"Of course he knew, Hank. That's why we're here."
    Already with the morbid death spreads. What is this 2009? Lol