Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Monogamy is for boomers.

If you dont want seven girlfriends, nine boyfriend's and six wives then what are you living for?
    Defeat patriarchy?

Sam can be a monogamist with Roberto.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I did pick up on the weird bullying in this issue.

Smasher punched Rob for apparently 0 purpose whatsoever. Magik saying it was great to do so and she was about to do it herself (???????????????)

Dani hitting Doug for daring to be helpful with the card game (ok that part was more jovial but still kinda messed up)

And then Rob and Sam basically talking about Doug like he's some kind of disabled youth they've adopted and "how dare they" give Doug this honor instead of Rob? Kinda how it came across... really messed up honestly

Smasher = unlikable AF imo. Bring back Lila
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Bring back Lila
    Was that Lila when 'Berto was flipping through channels on the space-TV? 'Cause it looked like, and I could totally see her being an intergalactic rock star that might show up on the Shiar equivalent to MTV!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Was that Lila when 'Berto was flipping through channels on the space-TV? 'Cause it looked like, and I could totally see her being an intergalactic rock star that might show up on the Shiar equivalent to MTV!
    Yes it was.

Also, per the prior post, I didn't get that vibe of dissing on Doug in favor of Roberto at all.
    I just thought Sam felt Roberto was a qualified person for consideration.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Absolutely LOVED IT!!!
    This book is all kinds of fun!!! The dialogue. The characterisation...LOL @ Rahne swooning over Sam. The art...oh, the ART!!! and Cal'syee Neramani!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

W
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah wasnt she just born. And even at the rate she's growing. She still looks like a 12 yr. old.

Sunspot knows better. But it will be interesting to see what how he gets on the throne.

And I'm super curious to see Hickman do the Shiar story that editorial always laughed at as impossible.
    I’m pretty certain that Sunspot was crushing on Deathbird.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

"weird bullying"?...hmmmm...nope...didn't see it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Screw monogamy, throw in Tabitha Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The reunion scene made me really wonder why Chamber and Mondo are in this book. I mean Hickman has plan for them of course but it was first time I wonder if someone like Magma or say Warpath might have been a better choice. I think a scene like that would be better with everyone having a connection. A small introduction or acknowledge their presence in the room to Chamber and Mondo I think might have made some sense as well but I guess you can't fit in everything in a book.
    I can just imagine what Chamber and Mondo(but especially Jono) must be thinking during that scene: Gee, wish my former long lost/separated teammates could get a gloriously joyous happy big group hug reunion too someday...siiigh....

New mutants is definitely my favorite book right now. Berto steals every scene he is in or even narrates. One thing did make me realize... Mondo doesn’t have a real name yet? Granted he wasn’t around for very long, but I’d hate to see him take as long as Magneto, Wolverine, or Rogue to get a real name.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Screw monogamy, throw in Tabitha Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    There's way too many anti-monogamy hippies on this forum.
    Thankfully I'm PREPped

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Defeat patriarchy?
    Nah Tom Brady is looking pretty good this year

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Yeah he cooould but The New Mutants are a Family....and they don't wanna leave Doug out +++ Doug is on the Quiet Council
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I can just imagine what Chamber and Mondo(but especially Jono) must be thinking during that scene: Gee, wish my former long lost/separated teammates could get a gloriously joyous happy big group hug reunion too someday...siiigh....
    Nahhh...
    Chamber bitter about having lost at Space Poker was probby like...
    'Get your New Mutants buds to gang up and cheat Dani...Think you're so Alpha Dani.. well I shagged your team leaders lil sister
    Mondo: 'I wonder what Krakoa is doing right now'
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    New mutants is definitely my favorite book right now. Berto steals every scene he is in or even narrates. One thing did make me realize... Mondo doesn’t have a real name yet? Granted he wasn’t around for very long, but I’d hate to see him take as long as Magneto, Wolverine, or Rogue to get a real name.
    Mondo is Mondo is Mondo man.....
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

If it had to be another person thrown in to make it a throuple.. they can do better than Tabitha

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes it was.

Also, per the prior post, I didn't get that vibe of dissing on Doug in favor of Roberto at all.
    I just thought Sam felt Roberto was a qualified person for consideration.
    Roberto ran fricking AIM and an Avengers team. Not so much as an advisory role in Krakoa.