Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

If all the good bits of the writing are being credited to Hickman... then I have to reference Office Space...

"Brisson, what exactly is it you DO here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    If all the good bits of the writing are being credited to Hickman... then I have to reference Office Space...

He’s gonna take this triple S ranking and tank it with the Globster and French Twins.

BANNED

I’m not going to hate on Brisson or the B-team in advance. That’s a self fulfilling prophecy. And I kind of like the twins.

Oh this was great again. Nice that he's shaping the space myths a bit too.

I kind of liked that Smasher was the voice of reason lol. She asked the same "why the hell are you going into a space mission bringing all these people with you" question that has been asked here on the forums lol.

Bobby and Sam are so gay. I love them

The Titans talk... Could he be teasing some Eternals stuff?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Why would Gladiator choose Deathbird of all people to mentor Xandra. He above anyone should know how evil she is Xandra might as well be taught by a freaking DALEK!
    The Shiar have at different times supported Deathbird, DKen and Vulcan claim to the throne. Its about legitimacy and not morals. The question is how do they ensure Deathbird wont upstage Xandra but if she was smart she wouldnt try anything funny, being Jafar to Xandra's sultzn is a pretty great position.

No matter how much I enjoy other books this always comes out on top. So much soul put into the characterizations <3

Now Idk if theyll make something of it but Smasher definitely came off as unsympathetic. I dont want to hope too much but Sunspot outrrright stating he wanted to save Sam from his athlete's bod decaying is giving me vibes. And their convo towards the end was very sexy.

The Phalanx stuff is definitely coming up fast, I like that but I need it to circle back to the XMen and not just be a space plotline.
    Last edited by tuck frump; 11-27-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post

I don't think Brisson wrote this issue. Maybe Hickman can write kids

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The Shiar have at different times supported Deathbird, DKen and Vulcan claim to the throne. Its about moral and not legitimacy. The question is how do they ensure Deathbird wont upstage Xandra but if she was smart she wouldnt try anything funny, being Jafar to Xandra's sultzn is a pretty great position.

No matter how much I enjoy other books this always comes out on top. So much soul put into the characterizations <3
    Now Idk if theyll make something of it but Smasher definitely came off as unsympathetic. I dont want to hope too much but Sunspot outrrright stating he wanted to save Sam from his athlete's bod decaying is giving me vibes. And their convo towards the end was very sexy.
    How hot is Roberto in this?

Btw, I feel like the Sh'iar have very different standards when it comes to morality and such. They probably don't give a damn Deathbird is batshit crazy as long as she does what they want her to do.

I liked Smasher. She was unsympathetic but also kinda... Right? I mean, they screwed up big time for no reason.

I read issue 1 again before reading this and I enjoyed it so much more the second time around and I really loved issue 2. Cant wait to see what's coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not familiar with Sam's wife but I dont like her. Her punching Bobby was so aggressive and unncesary
    Flatscans are always overly aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    This is the best dang DoX book. SO much personality and fun with an engaging story. I typically hate X-Men in space stories but this is really doing it for me.
    Heh....my thoughts exactly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think Brisson wrote this issue. Maybe Hickman can write kids
    You insisted Brisson wrote last month even after he said he and Hickman were taking turns and that Hickman wrote the first several issues.

Fantastic Member

New Mutants feels like an 90s NBC Thursday night sitcom. Roberto is giving me
    Chandler Bing vibes lol. The book’s sense of humor and sarcasm seems more effective compared to the other titles. I just hope they give Karma some shine. I’d love to see her as a formidable opponent in battle. Either increase her fire power or give her possession/telepathic powers more offensive features.

BANNED

Shan became a boss in the last decade or so (though it all started with her ‘90s return in X-Force as a pink haired lesbian). I hope that’s not forgotten.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Hot damn, DEATHBIRD! come home, mama!