Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 175
  1. #76
    Mighty Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Damnit you guys, I'm on a tight budget and kept this one off the list but your reactions are awesome. Glad to see so many readers enjoying it.

    Fine. I'm in.
    I am everywhere you have ever stood. Krakoa forever!

  2. #77
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    This wasn't bad as well. I actually enjoyed this one also.

    I liked that Super-guardian punched the shit out of Roberto LOL that was funny.
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Brisson is writing #4 too.
    Wow I am depression

  4. #79
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    The twins are the worst. Glob too. I’m not excited about Brisson, but I like when creators change my mind.
    I love the twins and how awful they were in AoX. I hope that characterization follows here

  5. #80
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I love the twins and how awful they were in AoX. I hope that characterization follows here
    I kind of appreciate them. Their design and powers are cool.

    But I'm sad because I want the best boys in this book. I'd only accept Gen-X-ers and/or some New X-Men as extras.

  6. #81
    Mighty Member Dante Milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    I am curious to see who the Brisson crew are selling the good news of Krakoa to. Are there any notable characters that are still unaccounted for?

  7. #82
    Incredible Member Mr Cochese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    881

    Default

    This is great. I love that mix of clever and stupid, because that’s pretty much how my brain works anyway. Love that we’re going deep into Shi’ar so quickly, and the characterisation really shines.

  8. #83
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I am curious to see who the Brisson crew are selling the good news of Krakoa to. Are there any notable characters that are still unaccounted for?
    All of the New X-Men sans Indra are accounted for but Morph, Cipher, Hindsight, Amp, Andre Mexer, Beak, Eye Boy, Face, Hijack, Metus, Nature Girl, Primal, Spit Girl, Sprite, Transonic, and Ziggy are all unaccounted for.

  9. #84
    Incredible Member pandafarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    All of the New X-Men sans Indra are accounted for but Morph, Cipher, Hindsight, Amp, Andre Mexer, Beak, Eye Boy, Face, Hijack, Metus, Nature Girl, Primal, Spit Girl, Sprite, Transonic, and Ziggy are all unaccounted for.
    Have we seen Loa and Shark Girl?

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Have we seen Loa and Shark Girl?
    Shark Girl was in the crowd scene in XF #2, I think.

    This Week's Comics: Old Guard: Force Multiplied #2, Excalibur #6, Marauders #6

  11. #86
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Smasher's projecting what the Shi'Ar think about Earth's superheroes these days.

    Reminder that #3 is Brisson. Reserve a therapist if you need one.
    Well, y’all can take comfort in the fact that what he is writing would have been approved (possibly collaborated) with/by Hickman,lol

  12. #87
    Mighty Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Shark Girl was in the crowd scene in XF #2, I think.
    Correct and you can spot her silhouette in the background during the big Krakoa celebration in HOX #6.
    I am everywhere you have ever stood. Krakoa forever!

  13. #88
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    Wait. How do you guys know which issue each writer is writing? I thought they were co-writing issues together.

    So who wrote issue one and who wrote this one?

  14. #89
    Spectacular Member JasmineW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wait. How do you guys know which issue each writer is writing? I thought they were co-writing issues together.

    So who wrote issue one and who wrote this one?
    It literally says in the credits of the book...

  15. #90

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •