3. Doctor Polaris
    4. Eviless
    5. Maxima
    6. Superwoman
    7. Poison Ivy
    8. Queen of Fables
    9. Satin Satan
    10. Marionette & Mime

A lot of great, unutilized potential in these characters.
    I forgot Count Vertigo - a completely underused villain that'd make a great personal foe for Black Canary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marblocks View Post
    I personally really love Prometheus. That's all I can think of rn lol
    He's good. I like him. I jotted down a story idea the other day that teams up Prometheus, Owlman, Wrath, and Hush (a bunch of the Batman opposites) in an endeavor to end the Bat.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Shockingly, all of mine are Flash related.

Captain Cold - Love this character SO much. Len has been a mainstay for decades because he's such a great character, and Geoff Johns did a BRILLIANT Len Snart.
    Hunter Zolomon - Perfect foil for Wally West and a sympathetic villain
    Eobard Thawne - Perfect foil for Barry Allen. Hateful AND vindictive, everything Barry isn't.
    Mirror Master - SO much potential that I still think hasn't been really tapped into. McCulloch is my guy and again, thank you Geoff Johns.
    Murmur - Creepy as hell. He shouldn't work as a speedster foe, but he does. Simply because there isn't anyone else like him within the Rogues Gallery. Smart AND crazy. Created as a Wally West villain, I think he'd make a BLOODY BRILLIANT Barry foe. Let's see Allen exercise those CSI skills a bit more!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Joker
    Lex Luthor
    Darkseid
    Bizarro
    Ra's al Ghu

The top three are no-brainers for me, while the last two could be swapped with other deserving choices (Catwoman, Black Manta, Black Adam, Captain Cold, Reverse Flash, and Eclipso for starters).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Boisterously Confused

Ras al Ghul: Batman's Professor Moriarity ala James Bond's Bloefeld.
    The Ultra-Humanite: a body-swapping supergenius is terrifying
    The Parasite: he literally siphons all that you are away
    Gorilla Grodd: who doesn't love a brilliant telepathic ape?
    The Construct: the threat of AI realized 40 years ago

Ultimate Member

Ooh, Mirror Master! I'd forgotten about him entirely, and he used to be an all-time fave!

He'd definitely be in my top 10, if not my top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Joker
    Harley Quinn (not her current tweener version)
    Bane
    Ra's
    Deathstroke
    Interesting number of Batman related foes. Where would Poison Ivy fall on your list?

Incredible Member

Circe
    Lex Luthor
    Vandal Savage
    Johnny Sorrow
    The fifth goes to whatever Rogue I'm liking best that week... Top and Evan Mirror Master usually are my top two villainous Rogues. Though all Rogues are great, even the reformed ones like Piper and James Trickster.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Interesting number of Batman related foes. Where would Poison Ivy fall on your list?
    I have always been and probably always will be Batman-centric in my readings. Plus, I think he's got the best rogues gallery (of anyone) at DC. Flash's are great as a group, but individually they don't hold up to Batman's.

Comics Ivy has never really done much for me. I loved her on BTAS and in the first two Arkham games though.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Black Manta - the best of the baddies
    Ocean Master - sympathetic guy with a great eye for aesthetics
    Lex Luthor- Jeff Bezos, but actually sympathetic
    Vyndktvx - who else can attack Superman at every point in his life, all at once?
    Superdoom - twisted corporate take on Superman, which ya know, really hits home now
    Bane - my favorite Batman villain
    Ra's Al Ghul - Batman's arch enemy
    Fisherman - Lovecraftian horror (I love him more for what he could be)
    Starro - Another Lovecraftian chaos lovin fella
    Mr. Mind - the greatest criminal mind of this or any time
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-01-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Lex Luthor : Because of his versitality, I feel he can be anything. He can be a good guy or a bad guy. Straight up evil or a sympathetic villain. Same goes for the threat he poses, he can be powerful enough to be a threat to the Justice League or he can be just as much of a threat to a single person. This to me makes him such a interesting villain for DC who can always find a place

Psycho Pirate : He really is the stand-out from Crisis on Infinite Earth for me and made the whole thing work so much. Someone who is both incredibly strong while also being such a pathetic person, just someone who needs his daily fix of emotions when he could put anyone on his knees if he wanted. And his look is really cool

Atomica : In a age where villains are always in need of more motivations, more sympathetic backstories, I found it really fresh to have simplicity back in the mix, just a cruel villain that wants to kill

Captain Cold : I think of him when I think of a emblematic DC villain. To me, DC always had a " respect " feel in its villains and no one represents this as well as Captain Cold to me. A villain who is really full of values and who has a very unique relationship with The Flash, who could actually get ride of him maybe if he tried but won't do it, even if he is at his mercy

Hunter Zolomon : I find him realy charismatic in his last few appearences despite not being used that much. There is something really interesting to me about this sadistic being with almost nothing that can stop him

All-New Member

1-Two-Face
    2-Joker
    3-The Riddler
    4-Owlman (Crime Syndicate)
    5-Zod

1)The Al Ghuls
    2) Saviour [both the original and Tim Drake version]
    3) Pyg
    4) Bane
    5) Deathstroke
    6) Lex
    7) Ultraman
    8) Grodd
    9)Deathwing
    10)Flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I have always been and probably always will be Batman-centric in my readings. If I were centric to any one character I’m sure you could guess which, but I just love fiction too much for that. Plus, I think he's got the best rogues gallery (of anyone) at DC. Flash's are great as a group, but individually they don't hold up to Batman's. This is a hot take. In my opinion, Air Wave has a really great and underrated rogues gallery, but he’s never brought up in these discussions as they always focus on the mega popular characters.

Comics Ivy has never really done much for me. I loved her on BTAS and in the first two Arkham games though.
    Why is that? My personal favorite adaptation of her is, believe it or not, Batman and Robin.