Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He went to the Savage Land in Amazing Spider-Man #103 and 104, and other times I am pretty sure.

Also he has been offworld quite a few times, that counts but probably not what you were going for.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    He went to the Savage Land in Amazing Spider-Man #103 and 104, and other times I am pretty sure.

Also he has been offworld quite a few times, that counts but probably not what you were going for.
    Oh man, the Savage Land issues of 103-104 by Roy Thomas, thanks for reminding me. Far and away the dumbest, weirdest and most discordant issues written in ASM in that time. The idea of Peter, Jonah, and Gwen Stacy travelling to the Savage Land with Gwen as a bikini model (and spending all her time in a red two piece) is among the most moronic stories of that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Oh man, the Savage Land issues of 103-104 by Roy Thomas, thanks for reminding me. Far and away the dumbest, weirdest and most discordant issues written in ASM in that time. The idea of Peter, Jonah, and Gwen Stacy travelling to the Savage Land with Gwen as a bikini model (and spending all her time in a red two piece) is among the most moronic stories of that time.
    And they fought ... Gog? Goom? Gug? Some big creature. Its like Roy took out one of his old rejected Conan stories out of the trash bin, used Peter as Conan, Gwen as the girl he saves and tossed in Jonah as an extra. Strange story but I kinda dig it.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    And they fought ... Gog? Goom? Gug? Some big creature. Its like Roy took out one of his old rejected Conan stories out of the trash bin, used Peter as Conan, Gwen as the girl he saves and tossed in Jonah as an extra. Strange story but I kinda dig it.
    How DARE you forget Gog?! How dare you, sir?! Spider-Man did not mercilessly let him drown in quicksand so you could forget his legacy! Even if he was later revealed to have survived!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Definitely one of the worst Spider-Man stories of the 1970s.