Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Or he could go the opposite way and be heavily pro-mutant, having seen first-hand the bullshit they have to deal with. Just... anything that even resembles doing something halfway interesting with his pseudo-mutant status would be nice. Of course, I'm also cool with him sinking entirely into obscurity.
    Someone who acknowledges the immense privilege he had. Hopefully all those years with the X-amen taught him something and he proves to be a valuable ally but then again he was also functionally a racist skinhead who was “only like that because he had no home.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Our ResurreXion prayers were heard! I wonder if Ink will traumatize us with his presence again by joining some anti-mutant group as revenge.
    It'd be cool (not for him) if the current X-Force villains found him, skinned him like Domino and attached his tatoos to their skin to gain more powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Didn't know Fantomex had this many critics. Interesting.
    Sure he's a character with a complicated-ish back story but I always found him charming.
    He was fantastically written in Remender's UXF.
    I'd like him back. Think he'll fit right in with the field team of X-Force.
    The Le Pew-Logan dynamic alone is always fun (well when written well).
    I co-sign all of this. UXF was such a stellar book.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It'd be cool (not for him) if the current X-Force villains found him, skinned him like Domino and attached his tatoos to their skin to gain more powers.
    Actually I wonder if Leon Nunez is on Krakoa already or if he’s been kidnapped. They could torture Ink and essentially implant a trigger on him while Nunez tats his entire body up with a smorgasbord of tattoos. Send him on Krakoa as a sleeper agent/“trusted ally of the X-Men just making a visit” then have him wreck havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yes, this makes sense. I wonder if Hickster will use him in this capacity.
    In a way, his place in Astonishing X-Men kind of put a cap on his role as the “faux Gambit, thief, betrayer etc etc” that HES always gotten pigeonholed in time after time. This would be a brand new direction to take him in based on what’s been established which is what Dawn of X is all about. Hopefully they use this opportunity but I wouldn’t be surprised if he shows back up as his old self.

Ultimate Member

Wasn't Fantomex killed in the Captain America/Wolverine Weapon X mini (or one shot)?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wasn't Fantomex killed in the Captain America/Wolverine Weapon X mini (or one shot)?
    EVA carried a postmortem message, but he wasn’t killed in that issue.