Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Default To be honest, I'd love to see X-Men connect with more non-mutant characters

Now we are strong and have the capital to survive. But some of the plots reveal dangerous isolationism. I think the fact that karima became our enemy and moira became a mutant is a bit of a red flag. This has intensified the confrontation between humans and mutants. If possible, I hope the fantastic four doesn't clash with the x-men and deadpool joins the x-force as soon as possible. Let more non-mutant heroes come to our island for friendly exchanges.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    Now we are strong and have the capital to survive. But some of the plots reveal dangerous isolationism. I think the fact that karima became our enemy and moira became a mutant is a bit of a red flag. This has intensified the confrontation between humans and mutants. If possible, I hope the fantastic four doesn't clash with the x-men and deadpool joins the x-force as soon as possible. Let more non-mutant heroes come to our island for friendly exchanges.
    The latest issue of Black Panther is out this week featuring Storm. She’s been a pivotal cast member of his book for years. I hope you’re reading!

BANNED

Agreed we should have more interactions with the wider MU:

Tony Stark replacing Shaw as #1 sentinel manufacturer in the world and leader of the Hellfire Club.
    Steve Rogers: director of Weapon Plus/Weapon-X
    When theyre done annexing Otherworld, Excalibur can set their sight on Asgard. I think Apocalypse has some beef with Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Tony Stark replacing Shaw as #1 sentinel manufacturer in the world and leader of the Hellfire Club.
    When theyre done annexing Otherworld, Excalibur can set their sight on Asgard. I think Apocalypse has some beef with Thor.
    I second these chain of events. Most interesting.

Astonishing Member

Considering people took me entirely seriously when I joked that the X-Men were going to kill Lei Ling for using the Aero codename, something needs to be done to cut tensions.

The funny thing is that all of the above would be in-character for them, especially Cap and that pauper, Stark.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Honestly, I find the X-Men are far better off staying in their corner of the MU, only interacting with the rest of the MU when it's absolutely necessary (Thanos, Onslaught, Annihilation Wave, etc.). Mutants are better off with their own until the humans learn to act properly and play nice.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Now that you mention it. Someone will address that Arno Stark has created his own version of the Krakoa resurrection system and he has resurrected Howard and Maria ? Given that the resurrection thing is supposed to be a major plot point in the mutants statu quo its funny to see a Stark do it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    The funny thing is that all of the above would be in-character for them, especially Cap and that pauper, Stark.
    It really wouldn’t be. Maybe for Arno given how Slott’s written him but with Tony, the only time that he constructed sentinels or entertained the notion were under the influence of Red Skull or after being inverted.

And how is Weapon X in character for Cap?

Please tell me you aren’t serious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Please tell me you aren’t serious.
    Is obsessed with the idea that Stark and Rogers want to destroy the mutants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Is obsessed with the idea that Stark and Rogers want to destroy the mutants.
    I think the thinking more that every non-mutant character since Timely started publication is out to destroy mutants, and that they should be killed and their stuff given to mutants as their rightful inheritance

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Why do you like seeing the X-men fail so badly? For otensibly being a supporter of Krakoa, you sure want them to get dunked on.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Why do you like seeing the X-men fail so badly? For otensibly being a supporter of Krakoa, you sure want them to get dunked on.
    Considering the damage Civil War II and Secret Empire did to comics sales in general, I really doubt Marvel would survive a line wide hero v hero throwdown event.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the damage Civil War II and Secret Empire did to comics sales in general, I really doubt Marvel would survive a line wide hero v hero throwdown event.
    Secret Empire was a hero v villain event that saved all of comicsdom and realigned the heavenly order of angels with the celestial cathedral of our solar system.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate