Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Attachment 89743

000000000000000char
    O5 teen gay Iceman should’ve stayed in the present and become an Amazing Friend of Miles Morales.

Yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That relationship is anything but perfect imo lol. I hate Coates on BP but the curveball he threw in with T’Challa and Nakia makes the romance more complex. But outside that, Shuri is dating Manifold, an Australian mutant and former Avenger.
    Shuri getting that hottie Manifold

X-men feel very isolated on their own corner of the universe, need more interactions and relationships with the wider marvel universe

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I would like the X-men to be on their own universe. outside of Storm/Panther I prefer the X-men on their own.
    Otherwise everything ends on pointless things like Avx or IvX

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I would like the X-men to be on their own universe. outside of Storm/Panther I prefer the X-men on their own.
    Otherwise everything ends on pointless things like Avx or IvX
    Should they have Franklin with them

In a lot of ways I agree with you. That was one of the virtues of the movies and the tv shows FOX made. It was more sci-fi, the concept of normal reality but what if "mutants" existed? As opposed to the MCU stuff which puts viewers into this embedded complicated decades-long mythology that contradicts itself all over the place.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

I despise the Stomr/BP pairing. Im not a huge Storm fan but I recognize her value and importance in the XMen narrative and initially at least the BP marriage was a deliberate move to keep her out of focus in the XMen universe. Her breaking his noise in AvX was a liberating moment and I realize shes still not the major force she should be in the XBooks but I dont want to settle for less.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    The latest issue of Black Panther is out this week featuring Storm. She’s been a pivotal cast member of his book for years. I hope you’re reading!
    Tooootally just picked this up otw to see Family....and Ha! I'm digging it! Storm's talk with the Commander (?) Shows why she's still the HBIC
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Considering people took me entirely seriously when I joked that the X-Men were going to kill Lei Ling for using the Aero codename, something needs to be done to cut tensions.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Shuri getting that hottie Manifold

X-men feel very isolated on their own corner of the universe, need more interactions and relationships with the wider marvel universe
    Excalibur is interacting with the Captain Britain/Otherworld mythos. Marauders’ first enemy was a Hulk villain, their second enemy was Batroc. There’s a mini about X-Men and the FF. They’re implied to have a major piece in Incoming! while Krakoa’s status is being addressed in Immortal Hulk and Invaders. They feel very isolated, how?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Agreed we should have more interactions with the wider MU:

Tony Stark replacing Shaw as #1 sentinel manufacturer in the world and leader of the Hellfire Club.
    Steve Rogers: director of Weapon Plus/Weapon-X
    When theyre done annexing Otherworld, Excalibur can set their sight on Asgard. I think Apocalypse has some beef with Thor.
    The funny thing is that all of the above would be in-character for them, especially Cap and that pauper, Stark.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Honestly, I find the X-Men are far better off staying in their corner of the MU, only interacting with the rest of the MU when it's absolutely necessary (Thanos, Onslaught, Annihilation Wave, etc.). Mutants are better off with their own until the humans learn to act properly and play nice.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Now that you mention it. Someone will address that Arno Stark has created his own version of the Krakoa resurrection system and he has resurrected Howard and Maria ? Given that the resurrection thing is supposed to be a major plot point in the mutants statu quo its funny to see a Stark do it better.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Agreed we should have more interactions with the wider MU:

Tony Stark replacing Shaw as #1 sentinel manufacturer in the world and leader of the Hellfire Club.
    Steve Rogers: director of Weapon Plus/Weapon-X
    When theyre done annexing Otherworld, Excalibur can set their sight on Asgard. I think Apocalypse has some beef with Thor.
    Please tell me you aren’t serious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Please tell me you aren’t serious.
    Is obsessed with the idea that Stark and Rogers want to destroy the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    The funny thing is that all of the above would be in-character for them, especially Cap and that pauper, Stark.
    It really wouldn’t be. Maybe for Arno given how Slott’s written him but with Tony, the only time that he constructed sentinels or entertained the notion were under the influence of Red Skull or after being inverted.

And how is Weapon X in character for Cap?