Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Shinobi sucks. He was an Upstart who killed mutants for fun/points/game

He should be thrown into The Underground Mutant Theatre to fight the Gladiators.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-01-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Bobby is supposed to be average looking. But like, here in the West at least, basic, average white dudes with brown hair and abs are often elevated in the gay community to sexy status despite not actually being that good looking. In reality, Bobby wouldn't be struggling to find dates.

In the specific case of Christian and Shinobi, I think Christian would be attracted to him and he would probably consider power an acceptable substitute for money. Shinobi, however, would probably not waste his time on Bobby, but would be attracted to Christian. So a triangle would be possible, but Christian would be at the apex: Shinobi>Christian<Bobby.

Will Christian and Shinobi be getting mutant names?

The way I see it considering old boy had been in conversion hell for years before Bobby and Emma came along and saved him he probably might have gotten a small little attraction to Bobby. Issue 5 emphasizes the fact that him and Storm are omega level. From the cover I would assume Christian will be attracted to Bobby for his power and as his savior. Hell Shinobi might want them both just to **** around with Emma and Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Bobby is supposed to be average looking. But like, here in the West at least, basic, average white dudes with brown hair and abs are often elevated in the gay community to sexy status despite not actually being that good looking. In reality, Bobby wouldn't be struggling to find dates.

In the specific case of Christian and Shinobi, I think Christian would be attracted to him and he would probably consider power an acceptable substitute for money. Shinobi, however, would probably not waste his time on Bobby, but would be attracted to Christian. So a triangle would be possible, but Christian would be at the apex: Shinobi>Christian<Bobby.

Will Christian and Shinobi be getting mutant names?
    Shinobi's already kind of a mutant name. i wonder if Daken would attracted to either Christian or Shinobi?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Shinobi sucks. He was an Upstart who killed mutants for fun/points/game.
    eh. no. he didn't give two ****s about that game. he got involved because it gave him an excuse to kill his father. his interests were elsewhere i.e. offering Warren Inner Circle membership, using Vance Astrovik as muscle, and getting piss drunk at every occassion. the only people really competing were Graydon Creed, Trevor Fitzroy, and Fabian Cortez. even Siena was just in it for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They gave him a win and brought him back in his prime since he was also a test subject for the process.
    that and they didn't want to bring him back with his legacy virus riddled middle ageness.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am a bit too strict about continuity and what bothers me about Shinobi getting resurrected is that it was pretty much confirmed on panel that he is the son of Leland, not Shaw (Leland cucked Shaw)
    that is why he has mass density powers.
    that will be revealed once they resurrect Leland.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Magneto is really big and he doesn't need to lift a lot of things.
    1. we've seen his gym and him use it
    2. he was born to pump iron - it's right there in his last name
    3. when he lifts things with his mutant abilities, that puts an actual physical strain on his muscles (his massage therapist said that his body was like steel)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    3. when he lifts things with his mutant abilities, that puts an actual physical strain on his muscles (his massage therapist said that his body was like steel)
    Why do I like Erik even more now? Thanks for the knowledge.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I recall reading one that mutants are automatically at peak human fitness on account of being mutants, but clearly Goldballs didn’t get that memo. Magneto is a funny one, as you can’t imagine him deigning to lift weights with his hands - Manual labour is for the monkeys.

Alright. Magneto works out for his amazing hot body

Shinobi's already kind of a mutant name. i wonder if Daken would attracted to either Christian or Shinobi?
    Both Daken and Shinobi are half Japanese, bisexuals, have daddy issues-tried to kill their fathers, lost their mothers, seek high society lifestyle, power and position, have a Japanese word for their names but not actual names. I can see them having some interest in each other

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Both Daken and Shinobi are half Japanese, bisexuals, have daddy issues-tried to kill their fathers, lost their mothers, seek high society lifestyle, power and position, have a Japanese word for their names but not actual names. I can see them having some interest in each other
    More like they're too similar? lol.

Because i had to. Men of the Marauders. Will most likely finish this one tomorrow.

menofmarauders.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Daken and Shinobi would either get along famously, or dedicate their lives to destroying each other, no in between.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They will bow to the Omega.
    THIS. tuck frump is just a bitter queen because Bobby and Jean are the Omegas, and neither of the Frosts are.