Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Everything about those pages is so...HAWTT!!!
    We know who Emma has in her Court. We have a pretty good guess about Shaw's choices...I wonder who will Kate choose as her second and third?
    Bishop and Iceman probably

I saw a Game of Throne opening in those first pages.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    I saw a Game of Throne opening in those first pages.
    Kitty and Lockheed are canonically GoT fans

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lol, it's almost a rule now that that all the Bishop's have to be gay, Christian (white), Shinobi (black), and Bobby (red).

This really is becoming the gayest book in all of Marvel comics now!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fantastic Member

Cheers to that!!! #representation

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Cheers to that!!! #representation
    I love Marauders so much, this is the "Hellfire" book I always wanted, it's going to be so much fun!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Hmmm this is most very much interesting. Seems that Shinobi Shaw is possibly back.

And what’s this??? Sebastian being Nice to others by saying “Good Day”???

Damn.... I’m shocked.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Ah so the Black Bishop will be Shinobi Shaw. Cool

Weird that the cover shows characters like ready to kill him as he emerges from the egg lmao... I mean is he really the "worst" mutant on Krakoa? Come on now.

Well that's a good choice, we'll see how it goes. I'm almost rooting for the Shaws/"Black" side of the new Hellfire Trading Company. It is 2 against 1 after all, and Emma has been quite the bully towards Sebastian.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I really do appreciate how they've actually mapped out the various locations and strongholds on Krakoa. The House of M, The Cradle, Bar Sinister, Hellfire Bay

It just goes to show that a lot more thought and we effort went into designing Krakoa as a setting than we ever got for Genosha, Utopia or New Tian

BANNED

Is there a page missing Im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I really do appreciate how they've actually mapped out the various locations and strongholds on Krakoa. The House of M, The Cradle, Bar Sinister, Hellfire Bay

It just goes to show that a lot more thought and we effort went into designing Krakoa as a setting than we ever got for Genosha, Utopia or New Tian
    Kinda funny how many of the important places are associated with villains or former villains.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Is there a page missing Im confused.
    Same, I'm like how the hell does EVERYONE else seem to know what's going on...then I read literally the top of the link!! I was definitely embarrassed.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Kinda funny how many of the important places are associated with villains or former villains.
    Yeah, where are Ororo and Kurt’s palaces? Not that I can actually see either of them wanting a palace mind, but you get the gist.

And Shinobi Shaw, but still no Destiny... Mystique’s blood pressure must be near boiling point by now. She’s gonna blow like Krakatoa when she goes.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    We'll see but I don't like that and I doubt it mostly because Duggan hinted Storm and Iceman will become "alarmed" about aspects of Kate's behavior. So to me, I feel like her role as "Red Queen" will be something Ororo/Bishop/Bobby are more cautious about. Of the three I would consider Bishop the most open-minded towards it though probably.

As for who else she could pick and how would it even work out logistically given she's already travelling with these others... yeah good questions but still. I'd be disappointed honestly if it was as simplistic as "pick the ones she's already with even if their personalities don't make any sense at all in those roles".

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Yeah, where are Ororo and Kurt’s palaces? Not that I can actually see either of them wanting a palace mind, but you get the gist.

And Shinobi Shaw, but still no Destiny... Mystique’s blood pressure must be near boiling point by now. She’s gonna blow like Krakatoa when she goes.
    Yeah I can't wait to get some Raven focus when it comes in XMen

The whole "why are these locations about villains" well you could easily view it as a nod to how there is implicit tension between the villains and the other mutants so a need for physical distance, or self-separation even quasi "exile" of a kind. Sort of a way to keep the peace. Maybe also a nod to the fact they tend to be more independent characters and are accustomed to "their own" residences unlike most of the XMen who live more communally generally.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Why would Sebastian trust Shinobi?