Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    The first issue made it seem like the series was going to have a light-hearted adventure feel, but the 2nd issue and this one (supposedly) focus on the more on the political side of things. I'd be fine with either but I feel like there's too much flip flopping going on. I can't wait until the first arc is over with so we can have a better idea of the direction the books going in.
    I felt like the first side was obviously political also because it had Emma recruiting Kate by convincing her to join in the first place. That was Emma recruiting for the politics kitty took part in the next issue.

I think it will be a combination throughout of Emma’s machinations with the hellfire club mixed with more light hearted (and frankly, over the top) character moments.. see the bad tattoos for that example.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Emma makes an intangible woman Red King. Sebastian counters by resurrecting his intangible son. Well played.
    Yeah that's a nice touch. I expect an intangible brawl. Plus Shinobi is like Ultimate Kitty, right? He can also become superdense.

What happens when Christian crushes on Shinobi? Emma is going to be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah that's a nice touch. I expect an intangible brawl. Plus Shinobi is like Ultimate Kitty, right? He can also become superdense.

Oooo. Or spoiled bad boy Shinobi gets a legit crush on Christian? Yes, let's get some juicy "a plague on both your houses!" action going.

Just make a sandwich already. Bobby's in the middle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Just make a sandwich already. Bobby's in the middle.
    Seriously. Poly is the new black.

BANNED

Nah Cricri and Shinobi are way above balding Bobbys league. Implying otherwise would just be pairing them up bc theyre gay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Nah Cricri and Shinobi are way above balding Bobbys league. Implying otherwise would just be pairing them up bc theyre gay.
    This is Krakoa. It’s a whole new ballgame which means a whole new league. In the land of mutants, the Omega is queen.

#canon lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    lol, now I want to see that

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    This is Krakoa. It’s a whole new ballgame which means a whole new league. In the land of mutants, the Omega is queen.
    They will bow to the Omega.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Good old fashioned standards should never been let go of. What does Bobby bring to a relationship? Is he emotionally mature? Is he responsible? Does he have a job or money? Is he even hot which is as low as u can set the bar? Answer to all of these is no. The other two are like millionaires, their closet is probably worth more then the Drake suburban house. He needs to step up his game and leave the flip flops and hawaiian shirts and dad jokes at home if he wants to play in the big league.

Good old fashioned standards should never been let go of. What does Bobby bring to a relationship? Is he emotionally mature? Is he responsible? Does he have a job or money? Is he even hot which is as low as u can set the bar? Answer to all of these is no. The other two are like millionaires, their closet is probably worth more then the Drake suburban house. He needs to step up his game and leave the flip flops and hawaiian shirts and dad jokes at home if he wants to play in the big league.
    He's goodlooking and almost omnipotent. Nice features imo.

I'd rather have Shinobi and Christian for the drama tho.

Ha! Fortune and clothing don't mean jack if you don't have someone that makes you laugh. Bobby all day. Responsible? Yes. A good heart? Yes. Hot? IMO absolutely yes.

The other two would be lucky to land him. In the meantime, they can cycle through their f**bois and girls.

BANNED

No ass no body hair no hair-or-jaw line. Even his feet r fkn ugly. We need to love ourselves and recognize our worth and say: I deserve better then an average looking twinky manchild. Just like Cricri and Shinobi will.

Heart of gold: no he is a brat and a bigot.
    Funny: absolutely not. The Iceman is funny myth has been pervasive and enduring for decades but when has any writer made him funny? Comedy is really hard to write and Bobby is not the kind of characters writers tend to focus on. But it has never happened.

Ohhh you pulled the panels where he was made to look like a child. THAT, I agree, is not attractive. The rest you mentioned is personal preference but good to know you like 'em hairy with big asses.

He's my choice to Netflix and "chill". ;D Plus when I have to put him in his place, it's not likely he'll try to stab me.

Nonetheless, it's all about Julio anyway.