Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

What about this issue wasn’t concise?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What about this issue wasn’t concise?
    Sorry.. that should have been in Excalibur. This issue was “meh” for me. It wasn’t awful, but it wasn’t good. Maybe because I didn’t care about Shinobi returning. In my opinion it was boring.

Fair. I may also be biased because just the prospect of the character return and their interactions in the new world already excited me.

BANNED

Well then, I guess I'm not on the same wavelength as everyone here. I think that this is the best issue of Marauders so far. Finally some of that skulduggery and political intrigue I was promised. Besides, especially after what happened in X-Men #3, I say that Shaw was overdue an issue where he looks good and in control.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    Well then, I guess I'm not on the same wavelength as everyone here. I think that this is the best issue of Marauders so far. Finally some of that skulduggery and political intrigue I was promised. Besides, especially after what happened in X-Men #3, I say that Shaw was overdue an issue where he looks good and in control.
    I’m with you. This was the most focused issue thus far, and Duggan did a nice job of sowing the seeds of some juicy drama. The fill-in art was good too. Frankly, I wasn’t onboard with Lolli to begin with, so I’m less than impressed that he’s already in need of a break.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

CBR user reviews are schizo as always.

Christ.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I was kind of expecting clear concise storytelling from all the books because I thought HOX/POX were both pretty clear. Maybe because none of the main cast was in it? I didn’t care.
    You can't really compare DoX with HoX/Pox as HoX/PoX was written by one writer with one artist each.
    The DoX books (with the exception of X-Men/NM) are written by various writers with their own styles. As much as HiX-Man is "directing" the line he doesn't tell the writers HOW they should write each issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Y’all are bugging, spoilers:
    the new dynamic between father and son
    end of spoilers was very enticing to see develop. This was a much calmer read that Marauders needed after high-octane action and celebration for two straight issues. I wonder how Sebastian felt about that thing that was constantly referenced.
    Agreed. I found it very interesting.
    I kinda suck at spoiler threads so sitting on my stump until someone makes it so we can comment more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fair. I may also be biased because just the prospect of the character return and their interactions in the new world already excited me.
    This is literally everything rn.

When will we see Alchemy try to choke out Emma?