Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    This discussion won't ever come to an end. We should all just wait for the issues to come out at this point and see what happens and how it's explained.

Speaking of other stuff... Why do you guys think they put a portal in the Savage Land? It's mostly inhabitated and hostile and it's not like they need more space with all those habitats.

And I have a feeling that Hickman will throw the High Evolutionary in at this point. he'd work quite well with the Homo Novissima stuff.
    Portals just grow random out there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That isn't much of a hurdle in comics, especially ones with both magic and super science in them. Plus Sinister, does anyone really think any level of infertility would be more than a speed bump for him if he decides to do something?
    You also have to take into consideration Emmas age. Sure superscience could do sthg abt it, but it would be a bit too unrealistic.

BANNED

They can easily handwave some new eggs.

Speaking of Egg: they could accidentally a Scemma chimera.

I don't think a pregnancy is the only way for them to make more mutants.

Plus she's only 28 how dare you.

Bring on the love children.

Just in time for the Pussycat Dolls reunion.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    You also have to take into consideration Emmas age. Sure superscience could do sthg abt it, but it would be a bit too unrealistic.
    Emma was retconned into the same age as the O5 over a decade ago. Try to keep up.
    Dark does not mean deep.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean doesn't look any happy that Emma is borrowing Scott.

This isn't poly. And it will blow up badly

So Bad. put Hickman away from Jean

women doesn't talk like this in 2019
    Bullshit they don't.

Loving all the heavy handed hints of polyamory affairs. Cannot wait to see the first panel with someone in bed together and watch this place lose its collective mind. Any bets on who it will be? Or will Hickman keep teasing us with the heavy handed hints? For example, I could see a scene where Logan is coming out of a room putting his shirt on, with Jean following right behind him, and yet some will still say that proves nothing. Or Emma’s white shoes and corset being on the floor in Cyclops’ room as he’s waking up. Just a little Easter Egg that the deniers will be able to maintain “proves nothing.” It would actually be hilarious to see how long Hickman can keep that going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Loving all the heavy handed hints of polyamory affairs. Cannot wait to see the first panel with someone in bed together and watch this place lose its collective mind. Any bets on who it will be? Or will Hickman keep teasing us with the heavy handed hints? For example, I could see a scene where Logan is coming out of a room putting his shirt on, with Jean following right behind him, and yet some will still say that proves nothing. Or Emma’s white shoes and corset being on the floor in Cyclops’ room as he’s waking up. Just a little Easter Egg that the deniers will be able to maintain “proves nothing.” It would actually be hilarious to see how long Hickman can keep that going.
    The easter eggs would be hilarious. Every issue there's a different piece of costume in Scott's room.

Starts with Jean's gloves. Emma's corset, Polaris's headpiece and finally Logan's mask. People would explode.

It would be brilliant. Ha.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Bullshit they don't.
    The women in my office talk about shoes and fashion all the time.

Also a multitude of other things, especially work related things, but they absolutely do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The easter eggs would be hilarious. Every issue there's a different piece of costume in Scott's room.

Starts with Jean's gloves. Emma's corset, Polaris's headpiece and finally Logan's mask. People would explode.
    DO IT.

I wonder which would cause more outrage, Logan's mask or Emma's corset?

Emma’s corset. No one gives a crap about Scott and Logan’s man-love anymore. It’s old hat.

Definitely Emma's corset.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Emma’s corset. No one gives a crap about Scott and Logan’s man-love anymore. It’s old hat.
    I think anything from Lorna would make the most people explode. Scott has already been linked to the other three, even if Logan has only been implied rather than shown.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think anything from Lorna would make the most people explode. Scott has already been linked to the other three, even if Logan has only been implied rather than shown.
    salarta: They are making her hook up with Scott rather than acknowleding Genosha? Marvel's anti-Polaris agenda again, like I expected.