Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    We really gonna try to shame Morrison's dialogue in a preview thread for an issue read by Hickman?

Either that or they both have an agreement for an open relationship but they're still each other's #1.
    I think that's how it is and Jean is screwing Logan.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Why would Jean ever agree on that? unless Hickman really doesn't know her character
    "Make more mutants."

I can also understand why Jott would want be okay with an open relationship, especially Jean actually coming off of Age of X-Man. Just five months ago she was in love with two different men.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

"Make more mutants."

I can also understand why Jott would want be okay with an open relationship, especially Jean actually coming off of Age of X-Man. Just five months ago she was in love with two different men.
    And ya know Jean's been dead for more than a couple of years
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Why would Jean ever agree on that? unless Hickman really doesn't know her character
    Maybe she s just more mature then you are?

"Make more mutants."

We're gonna see a shirtless Bishop walking out of the Summers house in one of these issues.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I can also understand why Jott would want be okay with an open relationship
    I'm a jott fan but sadly I don't think that does any good to their relationship. If anything all the Emma/Logan thing is what puts people off of it.
    for why it would be difficult for fans to buy them as a couple.

"Make more mutants."

That has nothing to do with sex. Do people think we will see Emma or jean pregnant? of course not. Even Hickman explained that.

Jean seemed to get over that easily, I doubt AOXM will ever get mentioned. It doesn't make sense since why she isn't with Bishop then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Huh. Maybe Jean isn't Cyclops' girlfriend number 2 of 2 after all. The dialogue implies the Scott/Emma thing is in the past. Emma "borrowed" him while Jean was dead.

Still would prefer Grey away entirely, but Jott is better than her just putting up with a guy two-timing her as if that's cool.
    Now that you said, this can be just a hint. There isn't a poly thing going on for obvious reasons and Hickman keep trying to call readers atention.

Yeah I owuld rather have Jean only with Logan or only with Scott. How dumb would Jean to let Scott sleep with the woman that screwed her over twice.
    And lately she only had eyes for Scott. Anything beyond that is forcing OOC

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    We're gonna see a shirtless Bishop walking out of the Summers house in one of these issues.
    The Moon portals are going to be freaking saturated soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Maybe she s just more mature then you are?
    This has nothing to do with maturity. Jean was never about to share Scott. She loves on a high intensity and want to share with all with one person.

This has nothing to do with maturity. Jean was never about to share Scott. She loves on a high intensity and want to share with all with one person.
    I have a feeling we are a couple issues away from debunking that statement.

This is also nice because we will probably see a friendly relationship on the Giant-Size issue too.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This argument is old and tired. I don't even entirely agree with the idea of Jott being in an open relationship, but I can understand it and accept it if I have to. It's better than saying that Jean, Emma, Scott, and Logan are all in a polyamorous relationship that - honestly - doesn't make sense to me.

It also makes sense with where Jean and Scott have been multiple times in their relationship. Scott has a tendency to cheat without an open relationship (Betsy, Emma) and Jean has just recently been in love with multiple people at a time. If that's what works for them to make their relationship work, then I'm here for it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This was Scrumptuous!!! Can't wait for next week!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Wasn’t she bouncing between Cyclops and Beast when she travelled to 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I have a feeling we are a couple issues away from debunking that statement.

This is also nice because we will probably see a friendly relationship on the Giant-Size issue too.
    I think I will be fine with my argument, Hickman can't write a good Jean yet. He doesn't know what makes her tick

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wasn’t she bouncing between Cyclops and Beast when she travelled to 2015?
    What 2015? you mean Jeen? that is very well explained that Jeen didn't wanted to commit adult Jean mistakes and it didn't went beyond a kiss
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-28-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Emma and Scott arriving together i see hearts there.
    I hope Emma and Scott are back together and she is his special someone but is complicated at the moment.

Big Foot chatting was not nice she should go find her hairy wolverine and let Emma and Scott be.