Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    You forget Jean is sleeping with Logan, so there's Jogan and she recently slept with Bishop, so there's Jishop. So it's not like Jean is saving herself for Scott, is it?
    when did she sleep with logan what issue is that or are we implying it based on the summer home
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    when did she sleep with logan what issue is that or are we implying it based on the summer home
    They are living on the same house with connecting rooms and so far since Hickman Logan is the only person we have seen her flirtring with.
    It is not on panel but he is the only person with some hints so far
    EKWfWffWwAA8Fi3.jpg

meanwhile there is nothing suggesting she is with Scott. We have a scemma cover on this issue in fact.

Again, nothing of this is good or bad, I'm just pointing it.

edit:
    (This thread is running in circles I could have swear this exact discussion has happened a few times before on here)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-03-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Weird I'm kinda happy for Logan that he finally has a relationship with Jean but not fully though

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Weird I'm kinda happy for Logan that he finally has a relationship with Jean but not fully though
    it didn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Shhhhh, youll break the illusion that Jean is the victim of misogynistic writing...
    Imagine that Jean was never victim of misoginist writing
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm a Jean/Scott fan but that was going to happen some day. Nothing bad on itself, I like Wolverine, but I don't trust Marvel with the drama.
    He has been waiting for decades so if someone deserved the chance was him.
    I hope if it happens it is respectful for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm a Jean/Scott fan but that was going to happen some day. Nothing bad on itself, I like Wolverine, but I don't trust Marvel with the drama.
    He has been waiting for decades so if someone deserved the chance was him.
    I hope if it happens it is respectful for everybody
    Yeah i can understand that right now I'm watching the 90s series just finished the dark phoenix saga but throughout the whole show i really do like the love triangle between them

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Or they can just keep the actual depictions of "dodgy" "free-love" "full-open" sexual dynamics completely off-panel with nothing but teasing text (narration and speech) and still-life visuals (mixed discarded costumes?) referencing them. Marvel is still toeing the assumption that impressionable single-digit-age children are buying and reading these titles.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it didn't happened yet.

Imagine that Jean was never victim of misoginist writing
    "Oh dear Lord, I only ask you forgive
    the self-righteous who deceive
    With your words they twist
    We both know hell don't exist
    Except in the minds of the poor fools who believe."

But yeah totally. Everyone except Tom Taylor secretly hate women and never want them to succeed. You solved the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    "Oh dear Lord, I only ask you forgive
    the self-righteous who deceive
    With your words they twist
    We both know hell don't exist
    Except in the minds of the poor fools who believe."

But yeah totally. Everyone except Tom Taylor secretly hate women and never want them to succeed. You solved the mystery.
    It's almost like you are cherry picking 11 issues, when Jean was dead for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean said right after her resurrection that she loved Logan and she reached out to the daughters of two men she loved. Rachel and Laura. When Magneto yanked out the adamantium out of Wolverine's bones, the caption spoke about the reaction of the woman who would always love him (Jean).

So it's been stated in more than one occasion throughout the years she loves Logan, which is why his room is next to hers and there's an open door between them.
    This isn't true. Jean never loved Logan.

If you are saying red annual, that was about friendship. At the end of the issue she goes to Scott grave to mourn him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I'm not disputing that, but there was a long stretch in the 2000s where it felt Marvel editorial didn't give a ****.
    She was made prominent again because she was Alonso's favourite X-Man next to Cyclops. He even had a cheesecakey Psylocke statue on his desk.

I don't think Mutants like Scott, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Archangel, etc can ever give themselves fully in a relationship. Not as long as the X-Men exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Or they can just keep the actual depictions of "dodgy" "free-love" "full-open" sexual dynamics completely off-panel with nothing but teasing text (narration and speech) and still-life visuals (mixed discarded costumes?) referencing them. Marvel is still toeing the assumption that impressionable single-digit-age children are buying and reading these titles.
    lol because God knows kids these days are looking to the printed page to
    Get their kinks
    lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Kids and their mothers still buy merchandise and go to see movies.

But the problem here isn't only that. You have a story structure that you need to keep.

I haven’t read xmen or hox, just xforce. But a couple of questions / thoughts

1: could jean just be referring to the past about Emma borrowing things?

2.: is there actual indisputable evidence that some sort of open relationship going on? I don’t mean implying things from sharing a residence, unlettered previews, two people arriving together at the same meeting?

Again I haven’t read it so I’m legitimately asking. All I’ve seen so far is conclusion drawing based on hints but nothing actually offical.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I haven’t read xmen or hox, just xforce. But a couple of questions / thoughts

1: could jean just be referring to the past about Emma borrowing things?

2.: is there actual indisputable evidence that some sort of open relationship going on? I don’t mean implying things from sharing a residence, unlettered previews, two people arriving together at the same meeting?

Again I haven’t read it so I’m legitimately asking. All I’ve seen so far is conclusion drawing based on hints but nothing actually offical.
    1. Yes, very possible

2. No. only teasing and people interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's almost like you are cherry picking 11 issues, when Jean was dead for 15 years.

This isn't true. Jean never loved Logan.

If you are saying red annual, that was about friendship. At the end of the issue she goes to Scott grave to mourn him.
    He literally gave you evidence that Jean always held a flame for Logan, and you're rebuttal is little more than "nuh uh". Come on.

And I won't continue the previous conversation. You think every writer that doesn't show Jean as the all-goddess of mutantkind hates her and hates women, and I don't think that's true. We're at an impasse in that regard.