Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So it's just like when people were sure Xavier wasn't Xavier because he never took off Cerebro.
    Maybe, you could be right. At this point is all speculation, the only reason I'm saying this is because we have at least one tease on page of something with Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She was referring to romantically loving Logan. She didn't act on it recently, but she romantically desired Logan. In Inferno when Logan kissed Jean, it aroused her and drove her crazy. She didn't want to cheat on Scott, but those were very different times. More deaths and resurrection, plus Scott's own death and return and Jean is a different person. She does not save herself from Scott. She's been with two men recently, Bishop and Logan. Actually Jeen dated Hank for a little before decided it didn't work out. So she's been involved at different levels with three other X-Men than Scott.
    Logan kissing Jean in Inferno did not drive her crazy. She threw him off of her.

Jean's been with other guys but she most certainly didnt love them. She was brainwashed in an AU with Bishop and she and Hank had a flirtation that went nowhere. Scott is the only one she's actually been in love with and he's the one whom her heart keeps going back to

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I’m aware. Why aren’t members of the Quiet Council concerned about this? I would guess people on Krakoa would be nervous about this and what it means.
    There's no reason to believe there isn't a team investigating Arrako from a distance and monitoring it for hostility this will no doubt be brought up in X-Men #3 but the atm the island isn't an immediate threat and Prof X was just assassinated, a villain known as Apoth has surfaced, Krakoa might be on the verge of war with Otherworld, not to mention HF machinations in the works.

And I believe Apocalypse is the only one who really knows the full extent of Arrako's situation and he's keeping that information very close to his chest.

Looking at all the things happening in just these first two issues most of these plot points could easily have been an event wide crossover!

BANNED

Some of yall REALLY think Jean Grey is going to have a thing with Wolverine? If they didn't want Jean with Cyclops she would be dead. Hickman and the bullpen are just teasing and letting you guys' imaginations run wild. It's just jokes.

You realize you have to be purposefully ignoring very strong hints that we’ve been given so you can keep saying this is all some joke or troll tactic?? Like why would Jean be in a room that’s interconnected with Logan’s room with NO door between them??? For shits and giggles??????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You realize you have to be purposefully ignoring very strong hints that we’ve been given so you can keep saying this is all some joke or troll tactic?? Like why would Jean be in a room that’s interconnected with Logan’s room with NO door between them??? For shits and giggles??????
    It's sort of like how we got Wolverine's shopping list. Is that going to mean something later or was it just a gag? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's sort of like how we got Wolverine's shopping list. Is that going to mean something later or was it just a gag? Lol
    Wolverine’s list is just a list of things he wanted to have on the island. What other possible meaning would there be behind it? There was, however, follow-up on the coffee that he asked for in other titles. That is not equivalent to two people, who have had sexual tension in the past, essentially sharing a room together.

Astonishing Member

Some of yall REALLY think Jean Grey is going to have a thing with Wolverine? If they didn't want Jean with Cyclops she would be dead. Hickman and the bullpen are just teasing and letting you guys' imaginations run wild. It's just jokes.
    I mean i understand that nothing definitive has been said but with each new issue it's looking more and more likely that Jean and Cyclops might have an open relationship thing going on with Emma and Wolverine respectively.

Now if we're all wrong so be it but you coming in and being condescending isn't really necessary.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So it's just like when people were sure Xavier wasn't Xavier because he never took off Cerebro.
    Lmfao this will never not be hilarious but tbh I definitely think Hickman was aiming for a very unsettling vibe when it came to Xavier for HoX so all theories spanning out from that makes sense.

BANNED

Why do you need to insist that week after week, month after month as the evidence piles up? Who are you trying to convince? You also didn’t answer the question about the rooms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Why do you need to insist that week after week, month after month as the evidence piles up? Who are you trying to convince? You also didn’t answer the question about the rooms.
    What's piled up?

As for the rooms, it's just a bit of fun, not more serious than a Jason Aaron one-off X-character

What's piled up?

As for the rooms, it's just a bit of fun, not more serious than a Jason Aaron one-off X-character
    The denial.............it’s fine if it makes you uncomfortable but you gotta realize that this is an established part of continuity we’ve been given. Logan living in the Summer House is established. Jean sharing interconnected rooms with Scott and Logan is established. That Sinister Secret talking about open relationships is established. It’s all in fun, but that doesn’t stop it from having been printed and incorporated in-universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The denial.............it’s fine if it makes you uncomfortable but you gotta realize that this is an established part of continuity we’ve been given. Logan living in the Summer House is established. Jean sharing interconnected rooms with Scott and Logan is established. That Sinister Secret talking about open relationships is established. It’s all in fun, but that doesn’t stop it from having been printed and incorporated in-universe.
    The main issue with stuff that is implied rather than stated is that the next writer may be in denial too, and then all the implied stuff never happened. How heavy was Kitty implied to not be straight, only to have only men be her love interests in the end? (So far, anyways)

Normally I'd think that neither Scott nor Jean would be into such a thing as an open relationship, but dying a couple of times, facing extinction multiple times, and knowing that simmering jealousy causes too many problems down the line, paired with some retconning via Moria's multiple timelines/lives, and ,maybe they don't feel that bnb way anymore. They have certainly been through some life and outlook altering circumstances, in spades. Like.....All The Spades.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Today we might find out the screwing shenanigans.

Buckle up.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Today we might find out the screwing shenanigans.

Buckle up.
    spoilers:
    Nope
    end of spoilers

Anyways this is issue kinda crazy. This is what I signed up for and the direction I would like to see the X-men go more. Once again the art lets the story down and now Yu is firmly on my list along with Land, Liefeld of artist who I am not saying they are bad but artist who need stop getting high profile stuff. Tactically this book has issues and imo Krakoa has another flub like in X-force 1 in which I am beginning to root for the humans if the mutants are going to be this stupid in planning they deserve to be wiped out. The response to villains also has a little of this too imo.

Lastly while I am board with story being told this is not flagship level stuff , Now don't get me wrong these types of stories most definitely need to be told in the X-world. X-men feels like it should be a companion book to a main book. I mean Marauders and X-force are clearly holding their own and they are basic "Uncanny X-men" level book. Marketing wise the style of story this book telling is a slight misstep without the second book "X-men" around even though as mentioned before we technically do have it.