Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    He literally gave you evidence that Jean always held a flame for Logan, and you're rebuttal is little more than "nuh uh". Come on.

And I won't continue the previous conversation. You think every writer that doesn't show Jean as the all-goddess of mutantkind hates her and hates women, and I don't think that's true. We're at an impasse in that regard.
    Having a attraction is very different of loving someone. Jean had a physical attraction.

I don't think like that. But we can't ignore the women problem we have on comics industry

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I haven’t read xmen or hox, just xforce. But a couple of questions / thoughts

1: could jean just be referring to the past about Emma borrowing things?

2.: is there actual indisputable evidence that some sort of open relationship going on? I don’t mean implying things from sharing a residence, unlettered previews, two people arriving together at the same meeting?
    Nothing that I would call indisputable evidence, just some heavy implying. The Sinister Secret, the floor plan of the Summers House, Jean and Emma having beers while Emma gives Scott a flirty look, and their playful banter here. I personally think Hickman will keep us guessing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Having a attraction is very different of loving someone. Jean had a physical attraction.

I don't think like that. But we can't ignore the women problem we have on comics industry
    Exactly. Jean loves most of the X-men she is close to. Ororo, Bobby, Warren, Hank, Logan, etc... She isnt nor has she ever been in love with Logan. Being in love is different than having love for a person and as far as X-men go, thats been reserved for Scott

Mighty Member

I’m curious of the jump to the Savage Land. Didn’t another island just become whole with Krakoa in the last issue? Isn’t anyone concerned by that at all?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

It (Arakko) was originally part of Krakoa from bygone days. Apocalypse and his army fought demons there in the past that necessitated Arakko being cut off and shunted to another dimension (stranding some of Apoc's followers there) until it returned to Earth in #2.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Exactly. Jean loves most of the X-men she is close to. Ororo, Bobby, Warren, Hank, Logan, etc... She isnt nor has she ever been in love with Logan. Being in love is different than having love for a person and as far as X-men go, thats been reserved for Scott
    She was referring to romantically loving Logan. She didn't act on it recently, but she romantically desired Logan. In Inferno when Logan kissed Jean, it aroused her and drove her crazy. She didn't want to cheat on Scott, but those were very different times. More deaths and resurrection, plus Scott's own death and return and Jean is a different person. She does not save herself from Scott. She's been with two men recently, Bishop and Logan. Actually Jeen dated Hank for a little before decided it didn't work out. So she's been involved at different levels with three other X-Men than Scott.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    It (Arakko) was originally part of Krakoa from bygone days. Apocalypse and his army fought demons there in the past that necessitated Arakko being cut off and shunted to another dimension (stranding some of Apoc's followers there) until it returned to Earth in #2.
    I’m aware. Why aren’t members of the Quiet Council concerned about this? I would guess people on Krakoa would be nervous about this and what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She was referring to romantically loving Logan. She didn't act on it recently, but she romantically desired Logan. In Inferno when Logan kissed Jean, it aroused her and drove her crazy. She didn't want to cheat on Scott, but those were very different times. More deaths and resurrection, plus Scott's own death and return and Jean is a different person. She does not save herself from Scott. She's been with two men recently, Bishop and Logan. Actually Jeen dated Hank for a little before decided it didn't work out. So she's been involved at different levels with three other X-Men than Scott.
    Jean was with Logan? When?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Jean was with Logan? When?
    It hasn't been shown yet. It is what many people think is likely at the moment.
    Just like with Scott, nothing as been shown with him yet, either.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Are you saying this doesn't count?

ScottJean.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Aroused doesn't mean love, I even remembering she throwing Logan away because he kissed her without consent.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

ScottJean.jpg
    Rosenberg is being ignored

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I’m aware. Why aren’t members of the Quiet Council concerned about this? I would guess people on Krakoa would be nervous about this and what it means.
    Being on Krakoa, even with the recent new!Reaver attack and assassination of X, has made the mutant residents not part of any hierarchy or agency thus far, weirdly chill about their circumstances. In "Fallen Angels" #2 Dazzler was sorta dazedly questioning Kwannon's emotional state (regarding her kill-Apoth mission), emphasizing that THERE IS JOY HERE. All while Kwannon just wants to get off-island (and worrying that her "team" staying away too often and too long might make the "sedentary" Krakoans view them weirdly).
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I mean i like that they kissed but i dont think that kiss counts. Everything before Hickman has been ignored. Specially regarding this relationship deal.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So it's just like when people were sure Xavier wasn't Xavier because he never took off Cerebro.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Just a partof it returned, the rest of it is on Limbo. quiet council should talk about how to solve Arakko