Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default She Had Style; She Had Flair; She Was There: Nanny Appreciation

Nanny will be featured in the yet-unnamed XBook coming out next March. Isn't it exciting???

According towiki, Nanny used to be an engineer or something who unknowingly worked for notorious hate-group: the Right. When she tried to fix her mistake, she was injured and had to lock herself up in an egg shaped mecha armor thats much more appealing to the eye than whatever IronMans doing nowadays.

Such a tragic backstory. Idk if we've ever seen Nanny in her human form? I think we did. I wonder what she looks like.

Using her low level telepathy, Nanny set out to rescue mutant children persecuted by their bigoted families and enact divine justice by executing their parents. We stan a legend!!!

Her endeavor led her to face off against Sinister who is also in the new book. Will they get along? Probably not. Sinister is a fake mutant and a terrible dad to Gambit, Cyclops, Madelyne, Claudine, his Marayders, etc. I don't see Nanny having patience for his foolishness.

So, are you excited for Nanny's return? Do you think she would be a great mother figure for teen Cable who desperately needs one? Do you wish Nanny was real and would have rescued you from a traumatic childhood?

Dis. Cuss.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Nanny will be featured in the yet-unnamed XBook coming out next March. Isn't it exciting???

Omg, how dare you? I think you mean EGGciting.

Anyway, I am ready for this egg-mama. I don’t care what she’s doing.
    Last edited by Rufio; 12-04-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

BANNED

Im gud sweetie wbu?
    Eggciting is the right word, thanks for ur quick mind ♡
    I hope Nanny becomes the XMen next breakout star, I want the whole deal, let her date Scott, lead the main team, teach the children. I hope she reverts Alex back to a kid also bc I cant stand adult Havok.

whats the point? This thread is gonna be closed in a month before she even gets an on panel appearance

Let him enjoy his egg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    whats the point? This thread is gonna be closed in a month before she even gets an on panel appearance
    This is an appreciation thread as evidenced by the title. If all you have is negative energy the exit is this way.

BANNED

Nanny knows what good a good box should smell like.

Watch out, C.C.!

Using her low level telepathy, Nanny set out to rescue mutant children persecuted by their bigoted families and enact divine justice by executing their parents. We stan a legend!!!
    Queen of actually taking direct action to save mutant children! Moira X had to die nine times to even get close to Nanny's level

Look how cute and benevolent they are <3 Name a more iconic duo etc

Im gud sweetie wbu?
    Eggciting is the right word, thanks for ur quick mind ♡
    I hope Nanny becomes the XMen next breakout star, I want the whole deal, let her date Scott, lead the main team, teach the children. I hope she reverts Alex back to a kid also bc I cant stand adult Havok.
    lol Thinking I was trying to be slick by editing my post - BUT YOU SEE ALL!

I thought it was pretty EGGcellent, myself.

lol Why date Scott? I’m curious of the direction they’ll be taking her.
    He can learn som proper manners, in that case.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

I often wished Nanny would kill the X-Men leaders to save the X-kids from their incompetence.

Or that she would have saved DJ, Rubbermaid and the other from the bus explosion (like she did with Storm in Australia) and then turned them against the X-Men.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

makes me sad that Zelda Rubinstein never got the chance to play her in live-action.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    lol Thinking I was trying to be slick by editing my post - BUT YOU SEE ALL!

I thought it was pretty EGGcellent, myself.

lol Why date Scott? I’m curious of the direction they’ll be taking her.
    He can learn som proper manners, in that case.
    Scott has glaring mommy issues that dating Nanny would help him confront. Going from vanilla sex with Jean to bdsm with Emma to being fed and wearing an adult diaper . This is the future.

BANNED

I always wanted Nanny and Orphan-Maker explored more, so I’m thrilled they’re back. If anyone can keep her in line it’s Psylocke II/Kwannon.

I do wonder if this is where all the X-Baby Havok art comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I always wanted Nanny and Orphan-Maker explored more, so I’m thrilled they’re back. If anyone can keep her in line it’s Psylocke II/Kwannon.

I do wonder if this is where all the X-Baby Havok art comes into play.
    Haha, Nanny probably decides that if Havok is going to behave like a baby, he might as well be one, so she deages him to make him a better "leader". lol

I definitely want to see a scene with Baby Havok and Baby Psylocke fighting enemies beside Nanny and Orphan Maker, that would be too awesome!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”