Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Is it safe to come out now?

I wonder why Emma's going with Scott on mission.
    Im salivating at the possibility of the team roster this time. Unless it’s ONLY Emma and Scott which would be sech see.

The Savage Lands is one of their favorite bang spots.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Im salivating at the possibility of the team roster this time. Unless it’s ONLY Emma and Scott which would be sech see.
    Hopefully Emma, Scott, Ruby, and the Cuckoos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The Savage Lands is one of their favorite bang spots.
    Rite they probably going to bang on top of some dinosaurs corpse again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Hopefully Emma, Scott, Ruby, and the Cuckoos.
    That would be so cute if it mirrored the first issue and showed off Scott with Emma’s side of the family. Five-In-One, surge, Ruby (if she can uhhhh make it to 616), Christian Frost, Cordelia, and Adrienne.

BANNED

They should invite Steve Rogers then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean had nothing to do with Logan and could be nice of writers explored Jean/Bishop instead of pretending it never happened.

Still I don't think it has to be because of Scott. He was just the way Emma found to screw over Jean.
    You also forgot Emma put aside her issues with Jean and gave teen Jeen telepathic training.

By then Emma herself moved on.

And before her death Jean had moved on. Scott was not the center of Jean’s life and that’s why he went to Emma to begin with.

Abd yea it’s clear that Logan living in the same house with Jean, his room connected with no door that there is something. Thst isn’t subtext or hints, that’s jumping up and down saying it. Do you want them to actually have full on intercourse on panel(cannot be done obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    haha, I would love it if Hickman trolled us the whole time and both Emma and Jean go on the mission and inside the book they are the ones riding the dinosaur together. I could imagine the fandom explosion that would occur from that!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hope there aren't any more interactions between Jean and Emma this issue, and that the spoiler discussion thread will STILL be dominated by posts about them. The fallout from the Giant Size issue with them is going to be epic, even if it's just an entire issue of them getting along.

As for the relevant content in the issue, I'm eager to see some classic elements of the Savage Land mixed in with new stuff. Last issue was a letdown in terms of art and dialogue, but the plot elements being set up using old and new stuff was exciting. I'm hoping to see Ka-Zar, Zaladane, Sauron, the Mutates and/or Garrokk show up.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    You also forgot Emma put aside her issues with Jean and gave teen Jeen telepathic training.

By then Emma herself moved on.

And before her death Jean had moved on. Scott was not the center of Jean’s life and that’s why he went to Emma to begin with.

Abd yea it’s clear that Logan living in the same house with Jean, his room connected with no door that there is something. Thst isn’t subtext or hints, that’s jumping up and down saying it. Do you want them to actually have full on intercourse on panel(cannot be done obviously).
    Jeen wasn't a danger for Emma, that is why she wanted to help her. There wasn't any issues to put aside

Jean never moved on, how I wanted she to moved on. 150 years on the future she was still loving Scott.

Nothing was shown so it is subtext. This whole thing makes no sense, for any chaarcters

Jeen wasn't a danger for Emma, that is why she wanted to help her. There wasn't any issues to put aside
    Ehhh the younger version of your ex bfs wife is hanging around with the teenage version of Said ex bf... Issues galore!!

Jean never moved on, how I wanted she to moved on. 150 years on the future she was still loving Scott.
    People....a lot of whom are women stay in unhealthy relationships. Never doubt the power of the D!!
    Nothing was shown so it is subtext. This whole thing makes no sense, for any chaarcters
    over half the people involved Just returned to the land of the living. After that kinda emotional trauma the ethics of society don't seem quite as rigid
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I hope there aren't any more interactions between Jean and Emma this issue, and that the spoiler discussion thread will STILL be dominated by posts about them. The fallout from the Giant Size issue with them is going to be epic, even if it's just an entire issue of them getting along.

As for the relevant content in the issue, I'm eager to see some classic elements of the Savage Land mixed in with new stuff. Last issue was a letdown in terms of art and dialogue, but the plot elements being set up using old and new stuff was exciting. I'm hoping to see Ka-Zar, Zaladane, Sauron, the Mutates and/or Garrokk show up.
    lol, the final scene of the Giant Size should be Jean, Emma, and Storm going for drinks together!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, the final scene of the Giant Size should be Jean, Emma, and Storm going for drinks together!
    And then an avalanche of comments about how it's all so OOC!

BANNED

Jean never moved on, how I wanted she to moved on.
    Finally we're making some progress. How does that make u feel?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    This is the Trinity we need to shift power away from X/Mags/Apoc.

This is where the matriarchy begins, over martinis.