Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

I love hickman and yu. Ill preface it with that. But this is...off. And having a team of XMen taken out by some geriatric botanists was something I would think be reserved for a Cracked parody strip. I loved PoX and HoX, but the rest of the X titles are already losing my interest and fast. Ill stick around this title for awhile because I know Hickman can stick a landing, but I wont buy this title much longer if this keeps up.

BANNED

Try as I might, I simply cannot get over the fact that these old women told us that Emma’s lady parts have an unpleasant scent. This has knocked me down and still haven’t gotten back up. Someone is gonna pay. This is quite the scandal. We know Namor likes the smell of fish, but what is up with Scott? That’s what he’s into? What does that mean for Jean, though? Is Cyclops really attracted to women with not-so-fresh lady parts? He’s a special type of kinky, if so.

Does this explain why Emma was in such a rush to swap bodies with Ororo? She wanted a fresh start with a brand new box? Scandalous, I say. My mother always told me if a woman vagina stinks, then her feet stink, too. They’re the first thing that hits the shower. I’m genuinely concerned about Emma’s PH balance. Shaw’s smirk and Scott’s bashfulness is quite telling. They’ve both been with her. How dare they betray her trust in front of her that way! I AM DONE!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Somebody said it's Marvel canon that the X-gene gives blanket immunity to all STDs. If so, a mutant can deliberately slack off on sexual hygiene and let that...stuff...fester internally, and they'll never have to worry. Might still make them STD carriers though, and non-mutant bed-partners are going to be sorry.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

We've known Emma bedded Stark since 2006 if all she got away with was a musty box she probably considers herself luck.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Somebody said it's Marvel canon that the X-gene gives blanket immunity to all STDs. If so, a mutant can deliberately slack off on sexual hygiene and let that...stuff...fester internally, and they'll never have to worry. Might still make them STD carriers though, and non-mutant bed-partners are going to be sorry.
    That makes a great deal of sense to me. Poor feminine hygiene isn't something I'd expect a woman like Emma to deal with. Ole girl has been seen wearing the finest linens her money can buy, but still she can't afford summer's eve? I'm taken aback at the implications. I am absolutely dead @ Emma playing the white queenly nature of hers only to smell like a peasant. That is NOT the ticket and miss Frost really needs to do better.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    That was just Emma’s crotch.
    omg I'm dead im.freaking dead lolol...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Her “box” stinks, she needs to wash herself. Or at least according to the old black lady, who I read with Jennifer Lewis’ voice.
    Someone fetch her a Summer’s Eve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yes!!

That was just Emma’s crotch.
    Throw the whole thread away! Throw it all away. Queen Jennifer Lewis just snatched my soul and left me in a coffin. I need Wolverine's healing factor to recover from this.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Throw the whole thread away! Throw it all away. Queen Jennifer Lewis just snatched my soul and left me in a coffin. I need Wolverine's healing factor to recover from this.
    right. Hickman definitely delivered with this issue lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right. Hickman definitely delivered with this issue lolol
    Kyss I haven't enjoyed an X-Men comic for its comedic tone this much since gold.

So “Giant Size” doesn’t refer to the the number of pages in the book; it refers to the size of jean’s feet. Good to know.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Hickman tweeted recently that he was doing everything possible to get fired from the X book and I can safely say with this latest issue, he is 100% not kidding haha