Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Either that or they both have an agreement for an open relationship but they're still each other's #1.
    That's the same thing, unless it's "open" for Jean too, but I don't think Jean would be shown to indulge in that openness on her end. But I could be wrong.

The dialogue here though seems to put that to rest with the borrowing line. I guess Emma moved on.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    That's the same thing, unless it's "open" for Jean too, but I don't think Jean would be shown to indulge in that openness on her end. But I could be wrong.
    Assuming they have an open relationship, yeah, Jean would be involved with the open aspect as well. That's what the Sinister Secret implies as well.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jean has got Jeen's memories too now. She and Emma were friends too

This argument is old and tired. I don't even entirely agree with the idea of Jott being in an open relationship, but I can understand it and accept it if I have to. It's better than saying that Jean, Emma, Scott, and Logan are all in a polyamorous relationship that - honestly - doesn't make sense to me.

It also makes sense with where Jean and Scott have been multiple times in their relationship. Scott has a tendency to cheat without an open relationship (Betsy, Emma) and Jean has just recently been in love with multiple people at a time. If that's what works for them to make their relationship work, then I'm here for it.
    For me that would be a proof that the relationship doesn't work.

oh Scott can't stop cheating? just find another guy that won't cheat.

Jean loving another guy? I don't think it ever happened without AU. So Jean could just come back or then try the new guy Bishop

For me just make it more disfunctional and make me question why even be together

Assuming they have an open relationship, yeah, Jean would be involved with the open aspect as well. That's what the Sinister Secret implies as well.
    But Sinister secrets imply a kid. Jean and Scott have kids.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wasn’t she bouncing between Cyclops and Beast when she travelled to 2015?
    Nope. Nothing came from the one kiss with Beast and he got very aggro about it, IIRC. That is best forgotten lol. Jean and Beast never had that kind of tension.

There's no open relationship. Hickman is trolling y'all.

Nope. Nothing came from the one kiss with Beast and he got very aggro about it, IIRC. That is best forgotten lol. Jean and Beast never had that kind of tension.
    Beast lost his "Jean rights" because his favorite costume was Marvel Girl dress LOL

yeah it went nowhere. Jean never had anything serious beyond Scott

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean loving another guy? I don't think it ever happened without AU. So Jean could just come back or then try the new guy Bishop
    It was literally not an AU. It may not have happened without the pocket universe but Jean was still Jean.

Also, relationships are complex. Jean and Scott love one another more than anyone or anything else; if it were you wouldn't you want to make it work however possible?

But Sinister secrets imply a kid. Jean and Scott have kids.
    Jean and Scott only have one actual kid that they raised, and I'm not starting another debate just because you don't want to admit that you might be wrong.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I love it. Didn't really care for #2 but this seems for like my kind of thing

It was literally not an AU. It may not have happened without the pocket universe but Jean was still Jean.

Also, relationships are complex. Jean and Scott love one another more than anyone or anything else; if it were you wouldn't you want to make it work however possible?

Exactly what I was thinking. In a perfect world/situation where there's no more grudges and resentments, anyone would want to try this kind of road to be with the love of their lives (and it's been kind of stated multiple times that Jott is a love of each other's life kind of situation).

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My take on this is:
    We have only seen Jean and Wolverine (on the preview of Logan's solo) and Scott and Emma (I mean is on the cover of this issue), nothing between Jean and Scott other that they live on the same place
    I'm a jott fan and I don't want to make me illusions again or to be dissapointed again.
    I just hope everything is treated with respect and no more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    What 2015? you mean Jeen? that is very well explained that Jeen didn't wanted to commit adult Jean mistakes and it didn't went beyond a kiss

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. In a perfect world/situation where there's no more grudges and resentments, anyone would want to try this kind of road to be with the love of their lives (and it's been kind of stated multiple times that Jott is a love of each other's life kind of situation).
    And assuming that this is legit - which it may or may not be - that doesn't mean that Scott is in love with Emma or Jean is in love with Logan. Scott literally told the Summoner that he loved one person, not multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Jean got big feet. CANON.
    Exactly. Does that mean that Emma can't fill Jean's shoes?

The dialogue here though seems to put that to rest with the borrowing line. I guess Emma moved on.
    Marvel killed Jean just so she wouldn't date anyone else too. This being a hint to heat the web without ever delivering makes sense.

other line that calls my atention is that on AOX, JDW said that Bishop and jean was a last hour decision, because never had anybody else.
    he already knew about all plans on HOXPOXDOX, that would be weird to say if on dox she was dating Logan or somebody else.

I'm pretty sure this is all teasing and Scott/jean are together

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

hmm
    This doesn't contradict anything me and kitty loves Piotr said.

it ended pretty quickly off panel and she said it was like kissing her brother (not the game of thrones way)
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-28-2019 at 12:56 PM.