Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Press F for Gleason.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

really enjoy Oscar work in Mr and Mrs X and he's doing great here

Oh look, it's the street Defenders! Remember when they were a thing ?

The art is..okay.

The art isn't as bad as I thought it would be, which is good.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, Doom continuosly keeps proving that, besides being one of the most intelligent men on Earth, he's also one of the biggest idiots too.

How can he expect a whole city answer by a murder attempt against him when most of its citizens only deal with their own lives? Besides, considering how powerful Doom is for himself, he should know there's a really few individuals on Earth capable to attack him like that. And besides, Doom has made a lot of powerful enemies because of his actions, like Mephisto. He should consider that one of them caused this.

Default amazing spiderman issue 35 discussion

a lot kinda happen but at the same time didnt I did like the page with all the possible futures I see Hickman Moria Life 6 A reference to that Next Avengers movie Reign, Mc2 but we are getting to the end of this Doom/Future arc I totally understand if its not popping for most here. Maybe if i read the other 2099 stories I would have a better understanding but I'm not so Lets hope Spidey and Doom can have a heart to heart next issue
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

The main thing the Clairvoyant thing confirmed is that 2099 is one of many possible alternate timelines and not "The Future".

I actually liked the interactions between Peter and Teresa here which I otherwise don't.

Chameleon's also used well in this.

Doom is of course in fine camp form. So it's a lot of fun to watch him. Doctor Doom as a giant astral holo-projection isn't something that's done as often these days but it's a trick he used a lot in the old days and in Astonishing Tales, so it's fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The main thing the Clairvoyant thing confirmed is that 2099 is one of many possible alternate timelines and not "The Future".
    This was needed. There's every chance that Marvel will still be around at the end of the century, 80 years from now (though how they sell the stories could be different in 2030, let alone 2099). They already caught up with 2020, causing that future to be merged with the present.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman