Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Was there an explanation of how she moved mjolnir from Thor and stopped it returning
    there will be in 13
    things are likely not what they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's kinda strange that in 1 month, Thor lost a fight to 2 Ms Marvels, that has to be like the mother of all coincidences. Not many people know about the other loss.
    Thor lost to Kamala? Issue number?

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Ah yes, storm fans. Brings me back to those old Comicvine vs threads
    Ororo has fanboys?
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Ororo has fanboys?
    once upon a time, in a dc vs marvel comic, where the companies sent in polls to determine winners in a fight, ororo won over wonder-woman and beat her.

btw do you know the answer to what I asked in the "thuggish thanos" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    once upon a time, in a dc vs marvel comic, where the companies sent in polls to determine winners in a fight, ororo won over wonder-woman and beat her.

btw do you know the answer to what I asked in the "thuggish thanos" thread?
    1) Back in the nineties, the X-MEN trampled over the other superhero franchises in terms of popularity. With Batman and Spider-Man being the only exception.

2) I did now.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

Ororo has fanboys?
    Dude... you have no idea. They are probably the worst comic book fanbase out there, they rival those crazy Kpop fans on twitter.

Dude... you have no idea. They are probably the worst comic book fanbase out there, they rival those crazy Kpop fans on twitter.
    I thought Hulk and Batman fans were the worst.

Thor Talk needs more love. I like that he and Fernando are standing up for Thor.

BANNED

It's really depends i've spent years on comicvine the worst fanbases there were Storm, Superman, Iceman, etc...

Surprisingly enough i had worse experience with Thor fans than Hulk fans, so i guess it depends on the circumstances.

It's really depends i've spent years on comicvine the worst fanbases there were Storm, Superman, Iceman, etc...

Surprisingly enough i had worse experience with Thor fans than Hulk fans, so i guess it depends on the circumstances.
    I thought Superman was labeled as a ''boring Mary Sue'' on Comicvine.

BANNED

I thought Superman was labeled as a ''boring Mary Sue'' on Comicvine.
    Not that i am aware of, i mean i am sure some people call him that but Superman is basically the be all end all of comics, even on comicvine. It's definitely not as bad as KMC where the whole site is literally just made of hardcore Superman fanboys, but it's still hard to argue against him in most threads without getting attacked quite a lot.

Not that i am aware of, i mean i am sure some people call him that but Superman is basically the be all end all of comics, even on comicvine. It's definitely not as bad as KMC where the whole site is literally just made of hardcore Superman fanboys, but it's still hard to argue against him in most threads without getting attacked quite a lot.
    Glad to see Supes has his hardcore fans. I always liked him more than the gloomy Batman.

The comicvine Storm fans were pretty bad in vs threads and became infamous for using out of context panels or embellishing things with their own headcanon. It happens in all circles but became a problem because that site had a massive storm fanbase. The only place where Storm seemed to have more fans than other popular X-men like Wolverine and Cyclops.

BANNED

Glad to see Supes has his hardcore fans. I always liked him more than the gloomy Batman.
    I wouldn't mind them if all of them didn't try to debate that Superman is multiversal all the time.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Where was Hulk's rant thread when he jobbed to Ben Grimm?