Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    I dunno, I've seen a lot of the DC 1000 Batman and the movie WW figures hang around, but everything else seems to sell pretty quickly. Doesn't hurt that WM had the line marked them down to $15.88.. couldn't resist picking up the recent Flash figure at that price, and i probably should've grabbed the joker from that wave at the same time (Az-Bats and Cyborg were already gone)
    Speaking of which is there a reason why Walmart dropped their prices to $15.88 and not other retail stores? I'm not complaining I just don't want to buy a figure at Target only to see it cheaper at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    Speaking of which is there a reason why Walmart dropped their prices to $15.88 and not other retail stores? I'm not complaining I just don't want to buy a figure at Target only to see it cheaper at Walmart.
    Not sure but if I had to guess I would assume stock from early waves was building up and WM wanted to move the product faster to make room for newer waves? Seemed weird but sometimes newer waves get caught up in store’s efforts to clear out older stock, to the customers benefit.

I will say I’ve only seen the pricier figures (Batman who laughs, etc) at Target, I’m not sure WM carries them at all.

Still hoping to spot Devastator at some point, that is a great looking figure and a bargain at $20

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    Bloody hell. We're paying $35.00 - $40.00 a figure here in Australia.
    The Flash/Red Death two-pack cost me $75.00.
    The Flash figure another $35.00.

I keep telling the missus I'll take up a drug habit instead. It's much cheaper!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Here is the thing if these were sold only at comic book stores or at least placed with the other collectible stuff-I could understand. If there was a cartoon or animated movie of them-I could understand.

However they are in the main toy isle and COLLECTING dust.

Now John Stewart one is gone everywhere I go. I saw Cyborg ONCE. I don't even see Superman. If I see a Wonder Woman-it's at Target and in the collectibles.
    Where I live they can't keep anyone besides Batman in stock. Superman, WW, Cyborg, Stewart. All fly off the shelves the same day. While White Knight Batman just sits there because nobody knows who he is. Try telling a mom at Wal-Mart why she should get a Batman with a collar for Christmas. I've been wanting to find Gal WW for months. They haven't had her. I doubt guitar Batman or stone fist Superman will be any different.
    Assassinate Putin!

I want to complain that it's another Batman character, but dang, that Beyond looks nice!
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Batman Beyond Jokerbot wave.

Additional figures from a recent livestream.

John Stewart and Bizarro look amazing, but Jokerized Nightwing from an already forgotten story seems like a waste of plastic.

I plan on picking up John Stewart for sure, and probably that new Batman with the giant scythe (although i might wait on the version with the guitar, i dunno). The bat-skeleton bike looks cool too but i'll probably hold off on that for now.

In other news, Devastator was on sale at Gamestop this week so hopefully i will have him soon, never saw him at any brick & mortar store.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

John Stewart looks amazing.
    I'd LOVE to see a McFarlane Kilowog to go along with it.
    A GLC wave would be incredible.
    C'mon Todd! It's been more than a year now, move away a little from the Bat characters and give us some more DCU stuff!!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I like the fact that we're getting someone other than Batman characters. I wonder if they'll do a Rebirth Superman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Since he's done Red Hood and Bizzaro, hope he makes an Artemis.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    I plan on picking up John Stewart for sure, and probably that new Batman with the giant scythe (although i might wait on the version with the guitar, i dunno). The bat-skeleton bike looks cool too but i'll probably hold off on that for now.

In other news, Devastator was on sale at Gamestop this week so hopefully i will have him soon, never saw him at any brick & mortar store.
    John Stewart won't last two minutes in a store. Bizzaro too.

Leaked listings for upcoming McFarlane DC figures