Mighty Member

Default Flash stories you wanna see?

Something that connects to the TRIAL of Barry Allen storyline. It must've been HELL for a guy who can run across the world in moments to sit in the dock all day hearing allegations against him...

Barry and Bart Allen revisit Manchester Alabama (Preston, Carol, Rolly, Helen etc...)

and YOU?

I don't have a specific story in mind but I think there should be a second ongoing Flash title to allow more of the Flash characters to get more screen time. It could be the return of the "Flash Comics" title. I'm just not sure the demand is there.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

I would focus on Gorilla Grodd, show how scary and powerful he can really be.

He should be a planetary threat.

Something that focuses on Barry's job as a forensic scientist and classic style rogues, with a moratorium on speed force shenanigans.

I feel there are threads that were left off in Jeremy Adams first arc "Blink of an Eye". Savitar alluded to someone specifically trapping him in the speed force. So I would like to see that addressed and to make Savitar a recurring Wally West villian. I think there is a lot of untapped potential there.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I have a few that I'd love to read (or write!)

I'd like to see Barry and Iris living in the 31st century, with Barry having to adapt his forensics skills to a world of incredibly advanced technology.

I'd like to see a revamp of the Keystone Rogues in Wally's book, with Keystone being as fleshed out as it was in John's run.

An Impulse mini series where Bart stumbles upon an old mystery while using his ability to retain speed-read information.

A big swing would be Barry saving Nora and putting a bookend on that story element.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I have a few that I'd love to read (or write!)

I'd like to see Barry and Iris living in the 31st century, with Barry having to adapt his forensics skills to a world of incredibly advanced technology.

I'd like to see a revamp of the Keystone Rogues in Wally's book, with Keystone being as fleshed out as it was in John's run.

An Impulse mini series where Bart stumbles upon an old mystery while using his ability to retain speed-read information.

A big swing would be Barry saving Nora and putting a bookend on that story element.
    A big YES to ALL of these! I love 'em all.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Mighty Member

Yes to an impulse mini! Something fun that takes him back to Manchester....

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Flash gets stranded a million years in the future and he's the only human left fending off evolved animals and learns the fate of the other superheroes. Who died in a crisis not long after he disappeared. He's lost access to the speed force but is slowly regaining it. But can he stay alive long enough to get back home and prevent the crisis?
    Assassinate Putin!

LOL! With multiversal shenanigans all-the-rage nowadays, I'd love to see Barry Allen: The Flash interacting with different dimensions/alternate-realities...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."