Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Those figures look absolutely stunning .

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

They look cool, but can we get some non Batman lines. A Justice League Dark line would be cool. Or something else. We do need a new Zatanna figure. We haven't had a comic one since new52.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    They look cool, but can we get some non Batman lines. A Justice League Dark line would be cool. Or something else. We do need a new Zatanna figure. We haven't had a comic one since new52.
    Yeah, I'd get a Zatanna figure with her current look.

Maybe a Witching Hour-powered Wonder Woman or Circe since that kind of seems up McFarlane's alley.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Would they sell?

Baffling decision to have another Batman Who Laughs, based on a cover no less. The wings are from Hawkman #18's variant cover. I'm hoping my theory that its an excuse to get the tooling ready for the Hawks' wings is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Would they sell?
    I could go to any Walmart or Target right now and find at least 3 Batmans on the pegs. It's not like there's some huge demand for those either.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I could go to any Walmart or Target right now and find at least 3 Batmans on the pegs. It's not like there's some huge demand for those either.
    Nice headcanon.

Nice headcanon.
    How is it headcanon? I got to either a Walmart or Target every weekend to pick up home stuff or groceries. All I see is the Detective 1000 Batman or the Animated Batman. Maybe a Gold Armor Wonder Woman.

You know what I don't see? Action 1000 Superman. Arrow. Animated Green Lantern.

Logic dictates when you make almost nothing but Batman, all you will find is Batman.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Would they sell?
    I think they would, I mean, other companies have made non Batman figures and they sold. Plus JLD is kinda popular right now. They could do a Wonder Woman, a Witching Hour Wonder Woman, a Zatanna, a Man Bat with Bobo, and a Swamp Thing or Constantine. I think they would sell. At least some of them would. I mean is Batman Evil Flash gone sell a ton of figures too? I mean, I'm sure it will, cause it looks cool...but it's not like that's a popular character.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, I'd get a Zatanna figure with her current look.
    I think classic look Zatanna would look much better as a figure, personally.

with the two traditional-ish looking Flash figures, what's the concept behind each? I notice Bat-Flash, but the other two... why two?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    with the two traditional-ish looking Flash figures, what's the concept behind each? I notice Bat-Flash, but the other two... why two?
    I think it's the same figure with different expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think classic look Zatanna would look much better as a figure, personally.
    I'd prefer that too but it seems unless your Bat-related or based off a movie/tv appearance, characters get whatever their most recent costume is.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-23-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Ultimate Member

Would they sell?
    Do you know how many Batman figures I see peg warming in a store?

Don't get me started on the many John Cena and Peter Parker ones I see peg warming.

I check the toy isles every time I go to Wal-Mart of Target (trying to find Power Ranger Billy). Like Noodle all I see is Batman and few of his friends peg warming with more than one figure.

And yes that included Cyborg from Justice League movie toys.

I MIGHT see Jessica Cruz, Vixen and others but it's RARE. It took 2 years to find Mulitverse Vixen.

McFarlane John Stewart-he's slowly vanishing off of shelves around here. Wonder Woman-she's MIA near me but in another part of the city you MIGHT see one.

To get good sells you have to have the right ones out.

MCfarlane Toys could KILL it if they did Black Lightning and his daughters looking like their tv counterparts. How about TV Doom Patrol or Titans?

Those guys they are tossing out now-other than us-what parent is going to buy them?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Do you know how many Batman figures I see peg warming in a store?

Don't get me started on the many John Cena and Peter Parker ones I see peg warming.

I check the toy isles every time I go to Wal-Mart of Target (trying to find Power Ranger Billy). Like Noodle all I see is Batman and few of his friends peg warming with more than one figure.

And yes that included Cyborg from Justice League movie toys.

I MIGHT see Jessica Cruz, Vixen and others but it's RARE. It took 2 years to find Mulitverse Vixen.

McFarlane John Stewart-he's slowly vanishing off of shelves around here. Wonder Woman-she's MIA near me but in another part of the city you MIGHT see one.

To get good sells you have to have the right ones out.

MCfarlane Toys could KILL it if they did Black Lightning and his daughters looking like their tv counterparts. How about TV Doom Patrol or Titans?

Those guys they are tossing out now-other than us-what parent is going to buy them?

Agreed. This line, while the sculpts look good, is too Bat-Family heavy for my personal taste. I'd like to see a greater variety of characters offered and be available at mass retail as I also struggled to find the non-A-list characters from Mattel's last few DC Universe lines. I had to get the Ray and Vixen from Amazon. I think making the Black Lightning. Family and Doom Patrol characters you mentioned would be a great start. Adding the characters from the Titans TV show, especially Wonder Girl, would probably also be a good sell. The Mc Farlane line is sorely lacking females and villains and especially female villains. We didn't even get a Cheetah figure to go along with the Wonder Woman 84 movie!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.