Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’m sure I don’t have to explain why a rumor doesn’t fit the criteria, and a few variants covers aren’t the same as an ongoing series. Look at the creator demographics. As new and different as this relaunch may be, it’s not new and different where it counts most, at least not yet. Vita Ayala and Leah Williams having wave 2 books is certainly promising.
    In hindsight, perhaps rumor wasn't the right word:

And Pichelli was chosen as the initial artist, for the recent, long-awaited F4 relaunch. Here's a sample of her interiors:

Merely providing food for thought, and adding to your previous suggestions with one of my own, was my only intent.

I agree with the problematic disparity in demographics though, when it comes to creators. Regarding Vita at least, this sounds pretty encouraging:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm very much hoping Vita will write Polaris again. I really enjoyed Lorna in Prisoner X.

Whatever title Vita is working on, Hickman said "That book was going to be something else."

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1198152600018812931
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-01-2019 at 01:39 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    … New Mutants: Keep Rod Reis, if they want to switch artists for Armor’s team then use Phil Noto...
    In places, in particular with his faces, Reis' work reminds me of Noto's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

And Pichelli was chosen as the initial artist, for the recent, long-awaited F4 relaunch. Here's a sample of her interiors:

Merely providing food for thought, and adding to your previous suggestions with one of my own, was my only intent.

I agree with the problematic disparity in demographics though, when it comes to creators. Regarding Vita at least, this sounds pretty encouraging:
    Thanks for clarifying, and I completely forgot about that premature announcement. For the record, I think both are fantastic artists and would be great additions. I’d have taken a Pichelli launch of X-Men over Yu any day of the week, and I’ll be following Carnero on X-Corp for sure.

BANNED

Right now, Tradd Moore and Rafarl Grampa are my jam. I just dk what book theyd fit be a good fit for. Maybe Adjectiveless and Excalibur respectively.

Riley Rossmo on Excalibur
    Would’ve kept Silva or Larraz on X-Men
    I think the art on New Mutants and X-Force are pretty perfect so I wouldn’t change them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

Sarah pichelly got late on her first issues of FF. she isn't a monthly artist. She needs lots of ahead time, and x-men already late

Chris bachalo on Excalibur
    David Lopez on mauraders
    Pepe on X-Men
    Xforce the artist is already perfect
    Fallen angels I would put lenil on that one
    silva doing all the giant sized xmen
    New mutants artist is perfect too
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Bill Sienkiewicz for Fallen Angels
    This would be perfect. And Dautermann for Excalibur is perfection as well. The rest is fine by me.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Right now, Tradd Moore and Rafarl Grampa are my jam. I just dk what book theyd fit be a good fit for. Maybe Adjectiveless and Excalibur respectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Riley Rossmo on Excalibur
    Would’ve kept Silva or Larraz on X-Men
    I think the art on New Mutants and X-Force are pretty perfect so I wouldn’t change them.
    I would have loved Rossmo, Grampa, or Moore on Excalibur. That book is way too cute and conventional given the new ground its supposed to be treading.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I would had appreciated Jerome Opena for Fallen Angel. I also feel Acuna's art would had been fantastic for Marauders or Chris Bachelo if he's not rushing his art
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I would had appreciated Jerome Opena for Fallen Angel. I also feel Acuna's art would had been fantastic for Marauders or Chris Bachelo if he's not rushing his art
    I would put Jerome Opena on ANY X-Book he wanted. Him and Coipel are such huge losses for Marvel.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

X-Men—Clay Mann
    New Mutants—Jorge Molina
    X-Force—Mahmud Asrar
    Marauders—Russell Dautermann
    Fallen Angels—RB Silva
    Excalibur—Pepe Larraz
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 12-02-2019 at 07:47 AM.