Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It can’t be Sinister, anyway. He was never an X-Man, and him being a mutant now is a newer retcon in the first place. At the time Adamantium Agenda was written he was still a mutate.
    we dont know it was actually an X-man as Tony himself was unsure if the information he found. Sinister has the DNA of a former X-man, so that could easily explain the discrpency with what Tony suspected. As far this being a recent retcon, we know Hickman was putting things in place more than a year before his books dropped and AA came out within that time frame when those seeds first came into play.
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-02-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It can’t be Sinister, anyway. He was never an X-Man, and him being a mutant now is a newer retcon in the first place. At the time Adamantium Agenda was written he was still a mutate.
    This implies you think Taylor had a specific X-Man in mind when he wrote this. In-universe, Sinister has been a mutant for years.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Setting up plot points for books you ain't gonna write. Lawd.
    "Cable was right!"

Didn't they beat this plotline to death in the 90s already?

Mighty Member

It may have been a plot by one of the Sinister that the current Sinister-Prime disposed of during Xavier’s announcement

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Setting up plot points for books you ain't gonna write. Lawd.
    What if Taylor had X-books plans? I always felt like they gave him a limited series on spider-man as a way to please him
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    What if Taylor had X-books plans? I always felt like they gave him a limited series on spider-man as a way to please him
    He most likely did and they did. I always felt like ANW and red were ment to last longer. I think he got some bad blood when they basically undid all his work on the x books and had them end earlier then intended, also frendly neighborhood was ment to be a minie(according to bleeding cool). Hes a good writer, look at all his DC work currently, I think that's due to DC giving him more freedom while the xmen editors, well didnt he say he had to fight to have Laura and gabby appear in red ? (And I'm sure he was arguing against OML being shoved in and it being nostalgia bate.) I'm guessing spider mans going longer was a way to keep DC from snatching him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    He most likely did and they did. I always felt like ANW and red were ment to last longer. I think he got some bad blood when they basically undid all his work on the x books and had them end earlier then intended, also frendly neighborhood was ment to be a minie(according to bleeding cool). Hes a good writer, look at all his DC work currently, I think that's due to DC giving him more freedom while the xmen editors, well didnt he say he had to fight to have Laura and gabby appear in red ? (And I'm sure he was arguing against OML being shoved in and it being nostalgia bate.) I'm guessing spider mans going longer was a way to keep DC from snatching him up.
    I dont think so. Red only told one story for the entirety of its 11 issues. If it was meant to go longer, I think Taylor would have had multiple plots and/or at least plant the seeds for more to come but as it stands, everything felt very self contained. A book like Blue obviously had plans beyond what we saw as plenty of seeds were dropped that Bunn didnt get to explore. That wasnt the case with Taylor and Red