Default Juggenaught VS Blade

Juggernaught is weak now. Could blade beat him?

Round 2: Movie version

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

How the heck weak has Juggernaut become that Blade stands a chance? O_o
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I don't know how Juggy could still be Juggy and be weak enough for Blade to hurt.

As for movie versions, ah hellz nah. Both movie versions are unhurtable by Blade. He cannot say remotely the same thing.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

He could probably win a scenario against movie Juggs. He's fast enough to never get caught by him, and clever enough to eventually figure out the electrical weakness. Arena fight is a curbstomp, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He could probably win a scenario against movie Juggs. He's fast enough to never get caught by him, and clever enough to eventually figure out the electrical weakness. Arena fight is a curbstomp, though.
    Blade can no more handle an electrical power main than Juggy - and remember, Juggy was going to get up from that very temporary downing.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Blade can no more handle an electrical power main than Juggy - and remember, Juggy was going to get up from that very temporary downing.
    Plus, Juggy's defeat was text-book definition teamwork. From a bunch of supers, no less. Blade may be quick and strong but he's still only one guy without the real ability to attack from different angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Plus, Juggy's defeat was text-book definition teamwork. From a bunch of supers, no less. Blade may be quick and strong but he's still only one guy without the real ability to attack from different angles.
    Plus, his "defeat" was of an "OK, the heroes have a tiny window to escape before he gets back up and smashes them."

But it did lead to one of my favorite lines in the movie, when Colossus says "this is how we do it in Russia."

Just because... they shove electrical power transit lines into your butt and then throw you into the pool in Russia? Really? I don't think I wanna go to Russia, dad.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Plus, his "defeat" was of an "OK, the heroes have a tiny window to escape before he gets back up and smashes them."

But it did lead to one of my favorite lines in the movie, when Colossus says "this is how we do it in Russia."

Just because... they shove electrical power transit lines into your butt and then throw you into the pool in Russia? Really? I don't think I wanna go to Russia, dad.
    In Mother Russia, the current rides you!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

to bring up a classic line: juggernaut hits blade with his own pimp.

Honestly, I don't know how weak Juggernaught has become. I just thought Blade VS Juggernaught was a cool idea for a fight. It just kind of sounds awesome.