Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Wouldn't mind Gravity getting another chance to shine. He was yanked around for years without ever becoming Captain Marvel, but he was fine as he was. Give him a few issues, maybe have him a little older/wiser. I'd give it a shot if McKeever, and Norton were brought in at least.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I love when Marvel puts out miniseries for their lesser-known characters. It's great to read about interesting characters who don't often get their time to shine, and sometimes those miniseries end up being perfect little stories. Case in point: Remender's Doctor Voodoo series was a fantastic five(?) issue story with great art that really revitalized Jericho and his world. BKV's original Hood series was incredible as well.

I would LOVE to see similar treatment for the Slingers, who have mostly been forgotten.

-Pav, who was over-the-moon to see them show up in the last Scarlet Spider series...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Cloud 9 could be fun in the right writing hands. Robyn hood could be fun also but she may work best in the new warriors.

Union jack and spitfire would make a great series.

Would love to see the outlaws team return. They were the thunderbolts before the thunderbolts.

Spectacular Member

Eugene Patilio AKA FrogMan.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Cammi. I really liked what Hopeless did with Cammi in Avengers Arena. There was a scene where Agent Brand is talking to her about her cosmic escapades and describes her as a Tiny Little Space Bandit.

I want to read about a tiny little space bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    From the Initiative era, Komodo (guest-starring on-again, off-again boyfriend, Hardball) is another I'd like to see more of in an ongoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Cloud 9 could be fun in the right writing hands.
    My Kingdom for a Komodo & Hardball book. I loved the Initiative book and so many of those kids have a lot of potential, Komodo, Hardball and Cloud 9 especially but I also think the likes of Trauma, Armory and Geiger had potential.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    My Kingdom for a Komodo & Hardball book. I loved the Initiative book and so many of those kids have a lot of potential, Komodo, Hardball and Cloud 9 especially but I also think the likes of Trauma, Armory and Geiger had potential.
    Armory was another that interested me from that crew, along with the three Spidey-clones (sadly down to one now), and some of the rarely seen background characters like Red Nine (I still have no idea what his powers were...) or Gorilla Girl.

Incredible Member

Stingray, Shroud, or Jack of Hearts.

Too late now but a Ronan/Crystal mini when they were married would have been a good read.

Cloak needs a solo mini series. I'd be willing to write. but I'm not famous.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Armory was another that interested me from that crew, along with the three Spidey-clones (sadly down to one now), and some of the rarely seen background characters like Red Nine (I still have no idea what his powers were...) or Gorilla Girl.
    Technically, they were just outfitted in copies of the Iron Spider Armor that enabled them to mimic his powers, but were actually clones of a trainee killed in action in the first issue that turned out to be a "natural" super-soldier through a specialized diet and exercise regimen developed by his grandfather, Abraham Erskine (the scientist behind the Super-Soldier Serum that transformed Steve Rogers into Captain America).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Cloak needs a solo mini series. I'd be willing to write. but I'm not famous.
    I have felt like I was the only person in the world who felt like cloak needed a story away from dagger. Glad to know I'm not alone.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.