View Poll Results: Do you prefer the suits to be mostly Rubber or Fabric?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rubber (pretend metal/carbon fibre)

4 13.79%
  • Fabric (pretend carbon fibre weave)

18 62.07%
  • Rubber Torso, Fabric limbs

7 24.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

In my weird theory I felt like the colors were picked due to grayson’s background. And Batman never changed it. Since Grayson was the first.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

It isn't your weird theory: it was already proposed in the movie Batman Forever and it works, but it create also an issue (at leas for me): the people could start to ask why the assistant of Batman uses the same costume of the Flying Grayson.

I mean with the Grayson outfit it seemed like it was more based on the circus outfit theme. Since at times some entertainers don’t cover their legs. In a sense Bruce could without knowing it be using the same colors to honor Grayson’s lose. Now with the face it’s hard to say. I mean how do we fit Robin’s to be a little more safe? It’s kind of hard. Unless the outfit can be enhanced no matter what the robins wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    Hit the head is difficult, in fact in the army you are trained to aim to the torso, but yes it is possible kill Batman shooting to his mouth.
    So Batman should use some protection to his mouth?
    In my opinon no, because any kind of protection for the mouth create respiratory issue: the protection is an obstacle to the air flow, so Bruce Wayne had to make a choice: improve his protection or safeguard his stamina during the fight?
    In my humble opinion we can say he choose to safeguard his stamina, even if it means create a vulnerability in his suit.
    Cass, Steph, and Azrael all cover their mouths. Cass and Azrael both have a sort of meta-human type enhancement/power though. And Steph's mouth cover is just a piece of normal cloth, as far as I know.

Batwing of course, depending on which version of the suit, also has his mouth covered - but again I'm excluding him because he literally wears a power-suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Cass, Steph, and Azrael all cover their mouths. Cass and Azrael both have a sort of meta-human type enhancement/power though. And Steph's mouth cover is just a piece of normal cloth, as far as I know.

Batwing of course, depending on which version of the suit, also has his mouth covered - but again I'm excluding him because he literally wears a power-suit.
    Jason wears a helmet that covers his whole face. Or used to. And Tim used to wear a cowl (but that one doesn't count I gess)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Jason wears a helmet that covers his whole face. Or used to. And Tim used to wear a cowl (but that one doesn't count I gess)
    Yeah, I forgot him. But he's more of a ranged fighter isn't he? So that changes strategies a slight bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Yeah, I forgot him. But he's more of a ranged fighter isn't he? So that changes strategies a slight bit.
    I guess he can switch easily from hand to hand combat to gunplay. He's a wide ranged fighter, a bit of a jack of all trades, even if the iconic image is him with guns and the reason you probably think he's a ranged fighter. Remember: he was a Robin, and was trained by the League of Assassins and a few others too. He uses what he has at hand. Guns are useful, reliable, but they aren't all purpose and run out of ammo. He has been shown using knives, a bazooka, his tasser in his chest armour, his magical twin swords, explosives, a crowbar, his fists a lot of times, alongside with some fancy acrobatics...
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-22-2019 at 08:43 AM. Reason: unlimited edit works