With the decade coming to an end, how were the stories in the 2010's compared to what's come before?

For me, from worst to best:

6. 60s - Not much to say, really. These stories were just bad, even for their time.

5. 10s - In all fairness, I was pretty off and on with this decade. I went through some long periods where I didn't read any stories, yet I still feel confident in saying that this was one of the worst decades. HoX/PoX was the one saving grace, and that didn't even come until the very end. it just seemed like none of the writers or editors really knew what to do. So many status quo changes that didn't stick. Overall, a terrible time for X-Men fans.

4. 90s - Noticeable jump in quality from the previous two. Admittedly, the 90's for the X-Men wasn't that bad compared to other Marvel heroes. There were definitely some good titles, but the biggest problem lied in the high expectations that writers had to face after Claremont left. All in all though, this era wasn't bad, and this was the team at their peak in popularity.

3. 70s - This would be higher but the first half of this decade consists of reprints. The second half, though, gave us Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne, which pretty much laid the foundation for everything that came afterwards. The X-Men pretty much started in the 70s.

2. 00s - After writers struggled to follow Claremont in the 90s, Morrison and Whedon would give us back-to-back definitive runs. It's actually really impressive that these two are considered the best X-Men writers, next to Claremont, considering they wrote flagship titles one after the other. In addition, we also had memorables runs like Yost/Kyle's New X-Men and Peter David's 2nd X-Factor.

1. 80s - Self-explanatory.