Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I know Cheetah's don't roar. I just feel that since Cheetahs are still considered big cats why not expand her powers to others. I mean if cheetahs are wimp cats. How should this affect Babs? I mean in ancient Egyptian there was a reason why. A few goddesses had cheetah designs. One was the goddess of judgment.
    The cheetah is NOT considered a big cat, they’re not built to fight, their bodies are built for running fast. And please don’t call them wimpy, I’ve seen youtube videos of badass female cheetahs chasing off lions! they don’t fight them head-on obviously, they just chase them away from their cute little fluffy cubs which is nonetheless incredibly brave. And they have a high hunting success rate, cheetahs are dope as hell

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    The cheetah is NOT considered a big cat, they’re not built to fight, their bodies are built for running fast. And please don’t call them wimpy, I’ve seen youtube videos of badass female cheetahs chasing off lions! they don’t fight them head-on obviously, they just chase them away from their cute little fluffy cubs which is nonetheless incredibly brave. And they have a high hunting success rate, cheetahs are dope as hell
    I think it's uncommon for cheetahs to chase away lions from their cubs. And most cheetah moms never raise a cub to adulthood (read up on supermoms - cool, but very much the exception). And Cheetahs often get their kill stolen by lions or leopards where they coexist because cheetahs are, as you said, not built for a fight (and injury that keeps them from running is likely death). Nonetheless, Cheetahs are not formidable fighters. Formidable hunters, okay, but they are mostly a threat to the defenseless and don't generally take risky prey. Black-footed cats have a higher hunt success rate, but they are tiny and adorable and unsuited to villain-theme unless TPTB want to play up the innocuous look for creepiness factor.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 12-09-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I think it's uncommon for cheetahs to chase away lions from their cubs. And most cheetah moms never raise a cub to adulthood (read up on supermoms - cool, but very much the exception). And Cheetahs often get their kill stolen by lions or leopards where they coexist because cheetahs are, as you said, not built for a fight (and injury that keeps them from running is likely death). Nonetheless, Cheetahs are not formidable fighters. Formidable hunters, okay, but they are mostly a threat to the defenseless and don't generally take risky prey. Black-footed cats have a higher hunt success rate, but they are tiny and adorable and unsuited to villain-theme unless TPTB want to play up the innocuous look for creepiness factor.
    Yeah but being a single mom in Serengeti is unimaginably hard, even for a lioness. Lion cubs are as good as dead when orphaned of their father, they’re easy pickings for marauding lions and hyenas. Leopards have a very low survival rate too. It does take a supermom to raise a cub in the ruthless African savannahs