Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default Do the vines of Krakoa bear worms?

    It seems that the vines are now the symbol of Krakoa, and the buildings are surrounded by vines inside and outside. I wonder if it will bring some bugs inside buildings. And I think it's amazing that all mutants like this decoration. It's as if every mutant has no privacy in front of krakoa.

  2. #2
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Fortunately, POX tells us that Krakoa is an absolutely reliable partner for mutants.

  3. #3
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Here comes the question: who is the traitor to the mutants mentioned in POX? I thought it might be Mr. Sinister. But now I don't think he's likely to betray. In fact, it's not just him. I think hix-men currently gives me a sense that no mutant can ever betray. I don't know what's going to happen next. Or is the traitor mentioned in POX not subjectively trying to betray?

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,578

    Default

    Krakoa is not just the island, it is the whole ecosystem. The buildings of the Krakoa habitats probably have bugs and worms but those bugs are also Krakoa and will not cause discomfort for the mutants once a mutual understanding is reached.

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    Fortunately, POX tells us that Krakoa is an absolutely reliable partner for mutants.
    Ah, but you can be hurt by the one that claims to love you.
    " something strong and soft and green,
    thrusting through the dead and petrified grayness."
    Alan Moore.

    If I offended you, be assured that it wasn't my intention. English is not my first language.

  6. #6
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    It seems that the vines are now the symbol of Krakoa, and the buildings are surrounded by vines inside and outside. I wonder if it will bring some bugs inside buildings. And I think it's amazing that all mutants like this decoration. It's as if every mutant has no privacy in front of krakoa.
    Big brother Krakoa?
    " something strong and soft and green,
    thrusting through the dead and petrified grayness."
    Alan Moore.

    If I offended you, be assured that it wasn't my intention. English is not my first language.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,477

    Default

    I’m not sure what this thread is. Is the complaint actually about bugs or is this a metaphor?? I think mutants knew what they were getting into when they decided to live on a living island.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m not sure what this thread is. Is the complaint actually about bugs or is this a metaphor?? I think mutants knew what they were getting into when they decided to live on a living island.
    And everyone keeps saying how much they have to give back to Krakoa. I just don't think they have specifically stated what it is but they all seem to know its big and are fine with it
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •