Spectacular Member

Default Do the vines of Krakoa bear worms?

It seems that the vines are now the symbol of Krakoa, and the buildings are surrounded by vines inside and outside. I wonder if it will bring some bugs inside buildings. And I think it's amazing that all mutants like this decoration. It's as if every mutant has no privacy in front of krakoa.

Spectacular Member

Fortunately, POX tells us that Krakoa is an absolutely reliable partner for mutants.

Spectacular Member

Here comes the question: who is the traitor to the mutants mentioned in POX? I thought it might be Mr. Sinister. But now I don't think he's likely to betray. In fact, it's not just him. I think hix-men currently gives me a sense that no mutant can ever betray. I don't know what's going to happen next. Or is the traitor mentioned in POX not subjectively trying to betray?

Krakoa is not just the island, it is the whole ecosystem. The buildings of the Krakoa habitats probably have bugs and worms but those bugs are also Krakoa and will not cause discomfort for the mutants once a mutual understanding is reached.

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    Fortunately, POX tells us that Krakoa is an absolutely reliable partner for mutants.
    Ah, but you can be hurt by the one that claims to love you.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    It seems that the vines are now the symbol of Krakoa, and the buildings are surrounded by vines inside and outside. I wonder if it will bring some bugs inside buildings. And I think it's amazing that all mutants like this decoration. It's as if every mutant has no privacy in front of krakoa.
    Big brother Krakoa?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I’m not sure what this thread is. Is the complaint actually about bugs or is this a metaphor?? I think mutants knew what they were getting into when they decided to live on a living island.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m not sure what this thread is. Is the complaint actually about bugs or is this a metaphor?? I think mutants knew what they were getting into when they decided to live on a living island.
    And everyone keeps saying how much they have to give back to Krakoa. I just don't think they have specifically stated what it is but they all seem to know its big and are fine with it
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/