View Poll Results: Whose Batman work do you enjoy more?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott Snyder

75 75.76%
  • Tom King

24 24.24%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    King's run isn't over yet, won't be really until the Bat-Cat series is over. So for now, holding back judgement.
    Three years later, we're coming up on it! Barring further scheduling slips, #12 comes in June, and I am hoping to do a full read through from Rebirth to Bat/Cat #12.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Three years later, we're coming up on it! Barring further scheduling slips, #12 comes in June, and I am hoping to do a full read through from Rebirth to Bat/Cat #12.
    Me, too! I'll probably add Killing Time in there, too.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Me, too! I'll probably add Killing Time in there, too.
    That would be a reasonable thing to do, though I probably won't, as I currently don't see a lot of thematic/plot connection to King's run, unlike Bat/Cat, which is clearly tied directly to his main Batman run.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord