Default Arkham Knight - Batman & Catwoman Model Swap

Found this video linked on a blog, it's quite funny:

I don't think sexual objectification in and of itself is necessarily wrong, and these stories take place in a heightened reality, but still... Anyone who sees this should be deeply embarrassed.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I don't think sexual objectification in and of itself is necessarily wrong, and these stories take place in a heightened reality, but still... Anyone who sees this should be deeply embarrassed.
    I've played so many games I'm kinda used to the female characters being weird. In Mass Effect 2 they re-used male Shepards animations for female Shepard and it felt odd too, distracting but nowhere near as weird as when they do it the other way around.

In theses cases the masculine/feminine body-language can be so over exaggerated it looks ridiculous no matter what - but most become de-sensitized after a while, until you do a gender-swap...

I wonder if they had a guy do Catwomans mocap, since they did for Harley Quinn in the first game, not that that's necessarily a bad thing, just interesting:

Last edited by Bat-Meal; 12-02-2019 at 05:00 PM.

I get that she is supposed to be seductive but kissing random thugs during counters ? That's kinda gross. Though, I think it's mainly a remnant of Arkham City. I don't think Batgirl or Harley Quinn have as much animations that feels as much about being sexy