Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Who in the Christ is Greycrow
    Very obscure character. He shows up every now and then, but I think he debuted in the 80's during Lord Claremont's reign. IDK what his powers are.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Very obscure character. He shows up every now and then, but I think he debuted in the 80's during Lord Claremont's reign. IDK what his powers are.

God. Thunderbolts style makeover, stat!!

[
    Isn't he like Forge, but only with weapons?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Sir, please

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Isn't he like Forge, but only with weapons?
    The power of GUN!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I just can't understand why to use a light version of Sabretooth character who wasn't even in the comics in the last 10 years and never was a big character anyway, while you know, we have Sabretooth himself...
    It happens with unpopular characters that writers don't care about. You use them to hype other characters & take hits.

Maybe this book eill be good & feature character development. In which case, Jobber is allergic to that given he never gets any in canon stories. Lol

Though X-twitter is showing that Wild Child is so unknown, fans are looking right at him & calling him Jobber. Lol

Wild Child has been gone a while, but I think that's the point. All the cast consist of characters that were MIA for years. So they're playing with older toys. Jobbertooth has arguably been around too much already. So he may be on his 10 year hiatus. Which is good imo. Leave that ship at the bottom of the ocean unless someone is ready to actually fix it.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-07-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    How dare you disrespect Kyle like that
    I don’t know

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yuck. I don’t get the mass murderer glorification on the boards lately. Keep Sabretooth locked away or kill him off.

I’d much rather have Wild Child or even Sabrecat.
    I don't glorify him just don't like the use of copy characters when we have the original one. (I don't mind if we have similar characters, but they need to be different at the same time. Like I love some Wolverine characters(Logan, Laura,Daken), but with the latest not so original additions(Raze, Jimmy, Rien) it's an overkill) Sabretooth will come back at some point, so now that Wild Child is back too, we have two of the same character, hence I don't think it was needed to bring him back. Just use Sabretooth the character we already have, or Feral would've worked better too imo.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Mackie(?) X-Factor trying to turn Wild Child into a super xxxtreme!! Poochie-style skateboarder and romantic lead with Hatsune Miku Shard is one of the bigger lowlights of that book. I liked that crazy roster til then (Forge, Mystique, Sabretooth, Lorna, etc)..
    yeah, that series didn’t really make me like Wild Child

Astonishing Member

I've been away from the x-titles for years. Scalphunter was not an obscure character back in the '80s-'90s.

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    SHOLA!

I really liked him in the pre-House of M Excalibur
    Dear Marvel...

Please return SHOLA from limbo...
    #MagnetoWasRight

This book just looks... bizarre.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It happens with unpopular characters that writers don't care about. You use them to hype other characters & take hits.

Maybe this book eill be good & feature character development. In which case, Jobber is allergic to that given he never gets any in canon stories. Lol

Though X-twitter is showing that Wild Child is so unknown, fans are looking right at him & calling him Jobber. Lol

Wild Child has been gone a while, but I think that's the point. All the cast consist of characters that were MIA for years. So they're playing with older toys. Jobbertooth has arguably been around too much already. So he may be on his 10 year hiatus. Which is good imo. Leave that ship at the bottom of the ocean unless someone is ready to actually fix it.
    I mean Wild Child did have a great run during AOA and during Xfactor and also his Alpha flight days.. He has a lot more comic book love than other characters that are on the margins.

Fantastic Member

I’m intrigued by this cast and book so far.
    RE:Wildchild, I’ve always liked him since the AoA and when he was in X-factor. They used him weird since he was in Tieris weapon X which mr sinister was in. Didn’t like that Romulus stuff. Excited he’s back. Creed can chill in Krakoa for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Another book of mutants that are white folks, written by a white guy. Really nothing different or exceptional here. All the mutants to choose from, and it's just a whole lot more of the same. These books are fated to go right back stale state that Hickman found them.
    Do you have a particular ethnic group in mind? Because Psylocke is Japanese, and Scalphunter is Native American. I am all for representation, but be careful of dismissing one particular group because another one that you want represented is not there. For some reason I see it happening a lot in these boards.
    As for the team itself, it could have definitely used a better collection of characters. Some of the original Hellions and Skin and Synch would have made for more interesting choices. I guess I will continue to read Marauders and X-Force (that’s one team that could use a more diverse group, hopefully Dr Reyes and Forge have substantial roles moving forward) and the New Mutant issues that actually focuses on the New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    Do you have a particular ethnic group in mind? Because Psylocke is Japanese, and Scalphunter is Native American. I am all for representation, but be careful of dismissing one particular group because another one that you want represented is not there. For some reason I see it happening a lot in these boards.
    As for the team itself, it could have definitely used a better collection of characters. Some of the original Hellions and Skin and Synch would have made for more interesting choices. I guess I will continue to read Marauders and X-Force (that’s one team that could use a more diverse group, hopefully Dr Reyes and Forge have substantial roles moving forward) and the New Mutant issues that actually focuses on the New Mutants.
    Woo! Let’s clap it up for 2/8 being POC

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Woo! Let’s clap it up for 2/8 being POC

And that's only of the Color part is remembered. Lol