Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

The artist is Stephen Segovia.

Thinking the character leaping forward with hands outstretched is probably Emplate. I'd like it to be Catseye, but she was never such a villain that she'd need redemption... she was kind of a fluffy sweetheart who just happened to be running with the Hellions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    It sucks if FA got cancelled but at least now X-23 fans can take comfort in the fact she will have the perfect characterization while shes in limbo.
    Didn't Percy mention X-23 as showing up in X-Force? Maybe she'll move over to that book and/or the Wolverine title. I would hope he would deliver a palatable Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Monet has long talon-like claws. This figure here has claws akin to Sabretooth and Feral.
    That's what I thought. I'm betting Feral or Wild Child, given the premise may be an eclectic + traditionally antagonistic cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Wait we avoided Land art but what if we end up with........Rosenberg as a writer. New fear alert
    I'm beginning to think this smells like Rosenberg. He's said before that Havok is one of his favorites, and he's made use of Kwannon, Sinister, Nanny & Orphan Maker before. I hope not otherwise it's banned from my pull list. Cast aside, I just don't care for the majority of his work. I'm still scarred from his Uncanny.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Didn't Percy mention X-23 as showing up in X-Force? Maybe she'll move over to that book and/or the Wolverine title. I would hope he would deliver a palatable Laura.

That's what I thought. I'm betting Feral or Wild Child, given the premise may be an eclectic + traditionally antagonistic cast.

I'm beginning to think this smells like Rosenberg. He's said before that Havok is one of his favorites, and he's made use of Kwannon, Sinister, Nanny & Orphan Maker before. I hope not otherwise it's banned from my pull list. Cast aside, I just don't care for the majority of his work. I'm still scarred from his Uncanny.
    Yeah his Uncanny is hot garbage I feel like his weakest points in the pacing and characterisation.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post

I am fine with Rosenberg unlike most people on the forums. New Mutants dead souls, Multiple Man and Astonishing X-men were good to solid. His Punisher is pretty good. Uncanny wasn't good but that doesn't mean he can't write every writer has a bad story. I think he is solid writer when the scope of things don't have to be huge.

I'm really glad Land is not the artist.
    I wonder if this means Fallen Angels was really just a mini

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I am fine with Rosenberg unlike most people on the forums. New Mutants dead souls, Multiple Man and Astonishing X-men were good to solid. His Punisher is pretty good. Uncanny wasn't good but that doesn't mean he can't write every writer has a bad story. I think he is solid writer when the scope of things don't have to be huge.
    Yeah, and Marvel are quite liberal at letting their writers try out different characters to see what works with them, even if that produces more duds than successes. Al Ewing was always good, but surely no-one ever said “damn, we need to get this guy on the Hulk!”. They hire writers for a reason, and a good editor will remember that and not just shitcan that person because they tried doing it one way and it didn’t work.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Rosenberg reminds me of Lena Dunham. Only good at writing about themselves. Meaning he's good at writing straight white males but anything outside that, he sucks! Heck in Uncanny he wasn't even writing straight white males well. His favorite was Havok and in Uncanny Havok was a LOSER suicide bombing himself while smiling and acting "cool".

New Mutants wasn't received well and Multiple Man sold horribly, so really his only hit is Punisher.

I really hope he isn't on an X book ever again. Havok being a big pat of this book does worry me though.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 12-04-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Havok being a big pat of this book does worry me though.
    Riiiiight??!!

The only good Havok is a Goblyn Prince Havok....
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Lots of pre-judgey nonsense here. Speculate sure, but don't pretend you've got it all figured out already.
    Yassss to this. There’s absolutely zero info on this book, and people are already complaining about it, lol. There’s not even a premise, and they’re saying they don’t want to waste money on the book. Us x-fans are worst, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    The art on this looks glorious! I hope the same artist is doing interiors.

Kwannon and Havok got me excited. If Feral is the other one and they're all working for Sinister, I'm hooked.
    Same! I couldn’t agree with you anymore. Excited about Kwannon and Havok. If that’s Feral OMG! I’m going to be so happy.
    Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-04-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm waiting for the official solicit (Writer/Artist//Title/Team/Premise) before I decide Yay or Nay.
    Segovia is really good so if he also does the interior art, that's a plus.
    Honestly...I never liked Nanny and Orphan Maker (what they stand for and how they operate) in any of their early appearances but with Krakoa's new status quo, I'm willing to see what the writer intends to do with them.
    Besides Sinister alone could cancel out any ill-feelings I may have towards them...but Havok and Psylocke's presence will help.
    (I wonder if we will finally see who is inside that egg-suit...I can't recall if there was a reveal or not...or if she's like OM...a suit infused/bonded with the character and mind of a mutant)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-04-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I wonder if this book will get the X-factor name?

Well damn could it have been anymore obvious?

That lipstick though! Nanny is feeling herself, bless her heart.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!