View Poll Results: Should Astra and Magneto rekindle their romance?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 3.57%
  • No

17 60.71%
  • Charles would never allow it

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Astra and Magneto

According to Wikipedia, Beth Al-Reraph aka Astra has chosen to stay on Krakoa. Might it be time for she and Magneto to bury the hatchet? She has failed to kill him twice after restoring his health so she could clone his killer. A lot of effort went into those attempts. That’s real love folks. And, as much as I like her, Briar isn’t welcome on the island. Should they give it another go?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    According to Wikipedia, Beth Al-Reraph aka Astra has chosen to stay on Krakoa. Might it be time for she and Magneto to bury the hatchet? She has failed to kill him twice after restoring his health so she could clone his killer. A lot of effort went into those attempts. That’s real love folks. And, as much as I like her, Briar isn’t welcome on the island. Should they give it another go?
    If Shogo can be on the island, I don’t see why Magneto can’t bring his finance stan as a +1.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

We wait until Excalibur #3 to see what Dragonified Shogo's fate at the hands of the team (and his mom) will be, before trying to bring in Briar. Helpful she may be, she is *Agent voice* only. human.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Maybe the Krakoan drugs will cure Briar of her Stockholm Syndrome and we’ll see her bitterly disowning her time with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Maybe the Krakoan drugs will cure Briar of her Stockholm Syndrome and we’ll see her bitterly disowning her time with him.
    or she'll be their liason outside of Krakoa. as for stockholm syndrome, she was the first of the brotherhood to leave. and she only touched base to murder him.

BANNED

Don't care as long as they
    Make more Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    you know her. she's the Brotherhood's version of Sage; the 5th beatle.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Don't care as long as they
    Make more Mutants.
    well she actually has some experience with that. they turned out kind of derp-y though.

you know her. she's the Brotherhood's version of Sage; the 5th beatle.

BANNED

Astra is one crazy b#### she should come back she's the Moira to Magneto's Xavier.

Briar is probably working for Krakoa. Real question is when will the XMen free Brand from SWORD captivity or Alpha Flight or whatever.

Spectacular Member

lol Astra is one character most writers prefer to ignore completely. She was retconned into the original Brotherhood assembly, yet not a single reference was ever made.
    I dunno, I think she's fun. In the right hands, I think the character can work. But then, it's so for almost everyone and everything in comics. Also
    Beth Al-Reraph
    With that name, I wonder what her background is/was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by adamTPTK View Post
    lol Astra is one character most writers prefer to ignore completely. She was retconned into the original Brotherhood assembly, yet not a single reference was ever made.
    I dunno, I think she's fun. In the right hands, I think the character can work. But then, it's so for almost everyone and everything in comics. Also

With that name, I wonder what her background is/was supposed to be.
    what's weird is that some well connected fan gave her that name. i was originally going to start a thread asking for a guess at Astra's ethnicity. i thought that she might be turkish. the name points to her, at least, being a middle easterner. she could be very interesting if explored. we still don't know what her veiled comment to Nightcrawler was supposed to mean. how would she have seen him as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Astra is one crazy b#### she should come back she's the Moira to Magneto's Xavier.

Briar is probably working for Krakoa. Real question is when will the XMen free Brand from SWORD captivity or Alpha Flight or whatever.
    can't she just leave whenever she likes. i know that she was passed over for promotion.

She was a bit of a bitch to Nightcrawler.