Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Betsy and Paige both went from dating the pinnacle of beauty, Archangel, to the ultimate downgrades. Both need to realise they can do much better and move on with their lives.

If this is a bad sign for Fallen Angels, I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that there are some characters on this I'm interested in on the to-be-announced teams. Kwannon and Havok are okay as a start but neither are making me really wanna pick up this book based on just their presence. But there are still quite a few members to be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they should trade up. Betsy and Toad are both british. and Husk and Blob both have poor hygiene.
    Uh Toad eats bugs and had corrosive saliva.....Kwannon reports that Betsys butt floss hadn't been washed since the crimson Dawn soooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Betsy and Paige both went from dating the pinnacle of beauty, Archangel, to the ultimate downgrades. Both need to realise they can do much better and move on with their lives.
    Can you imagine how bad the sex must be if money power good looks and angel wings aren't enough to keep you around?!
    Last edited by BroHomo; 12-03-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Can you imagine how bad the sex must be if money power good looks and angel wings aren't enough to keep you around?!
    Rich attractive white bois are selfish in bed. We been knewn. At least Morty and Fred give it their all.

Uh Toad eats bugs and had corrosive saliva.....Kwannon reports that Betsys butt floss hadn't been washed since the crimson Dawn soooo

This made me think of Emma telling Scott "Oh Warren, your wings are so big" to make him mad during Wolverine The Best There Is miniseries.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Rich attractive white bois are selfish in bed. We been knewn. At least Morty and Fred give it their all.
    Oooh the bitterness is real. That has NEVER been my experience with rich, attractive, white bois.

I wouldn't mind seeing some panel time between Fred and Betsy, a friendly discussion of what went on. Our heroes retained their memories of AoXM, right?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I didn't even remembered Nanny and Orphan Maker existed until I saw this "cryptic" add. xD

Rich attractive white bois are selfish in bed.
    lol that's the general consensus from my chick friends. They certainly aren't more impressive than the heated pools they have
    We been knewn. At least Morty and Fred give it their all.
    I mean Toad does have that tongue...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oooh the bitterness is real. That has NEVER been my experience with rich, attractive, white bois.
    ugh luuuucky. lol I honestly only recall a couple of instances of their selfishness...UNLESS you're including Frat dudes...cause UGH! My biggest complaint/plea: Have some MUSIC playing (Documentary on WW2 Weapons DON'T count) and some Lube or Lotion... for your own comfort

I wouldn't mind seeing some panel time between Fred and Betsy, a friendly discussion of what went on. Our heroes retained their memories of AoXM, right?
    Nah I don't think so
    GrindrStone(D)

People are excited about Nanny? Horrible villian and Ive always disliked her

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Horrible to in-universe humans too. That has become enough reason to like her and push for her in the age of Krakoa. She takes the mutant kids, her Orphan-Maker kills the human parents. YES!
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

ugh luuuucky. lol I honestly only recall a couple of instances of their selfishness...UNLESS you're including Frat dudes...cause UGH! My biggest complaint/plea: Have some MUSIC playing (Documentary on WW2 Weapons DON'T count) and some Lube or Lotion... for your own comfort
    I almost fell off my chair @ WW2 Weapons!!

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Horrible to in-universe humans too. That has become enough reason to like her and push for her in the age of Krakoa. She takes the mutant kids, her Orphan-Maker kills the human parents. YES!
    Man, you are always reaching and you know what? I see you. You're enjoying all of this as much as I am! It is against Krakoan law to kill humans so if they can keep her and Orphan-Maker in line, I think Nanny helping rescue mutant babies could be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Thats actually an interesting concept

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats actually an interesting concept
    They made Nanny and Orphan-Maker pretty low level comic relief for years but I always thought Nanny's original concept was solid:

"The woman now known as the Nanny was once a scientist employed by The Right in the field of cyborg technology. When she learned of the Right's anti-mutant agenda, she tried to stop them. The Right sealed her in one of her cyborg designs, an egg-shaped armored suit; she escaped their custody, but the ordeal unbalanced her to borderline insanity.

In her mentally addled perception, Nanny believes that parents of mutant children are evil, especially those who abandon their children, or at the very least incompetent and ill-equipped to properly raise and protect young mutants from danger and exploitation. She and Orphan-Maker travelled the world, searching for young mutants to take care of, murdering their parents to sever any family connections and using her minor telepathic powers to control her new charges".

It's a stretch but perhaps they can somewhat "cure" her of the insanity while keeping her heart-based objective intact.

If bringing Nanny in, because she has experience finding mutant babies, will help prevent things like this from happening, I'll give her my car keys.

No more.

EDIT: You know, this scene alone is reason enough for Ororo having that glorious, commanding voice during the resurrection ceremony.
    Last edited by JB; 12-03-2019 at 05:11 PM.

I expect that's going to vary depending on the needs of the writer, a la Age of X. It would be nice if there was some compare-contrast between Nate's "paradise" and Krakoa, but I won't hold my breath for it.

The woman jumping is probably Not Feral has different hair so my bet is Thornn or Catseye (wishful thinking).