Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 549
  1. #301
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Does this mean Fallen Angels is cancelled?
    I thought I read that series would change its core cast A decent amount.

  2. #302
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jddoyle View Post
    I thought I read that series would change its core cast A decent amount.
    Seemed like I saw that as well.

    While I tend to doubt that they would actually go this route, it could be a very interesting "Anthology" sort of a title.

    At any rate, it will be interesting to see just where they are going with this.

  3. #303
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    People are excited about Nanny? Horrible villian and Ive always disliked her
    Nanny is awesome

  4. #304
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Feral doesn't always have the same hair style.

    Attachment 89993
    Feral and Thornn, yes please

  5. #305
    Super Moderator Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    C'MON MAMOMMMAX. If he wasn't already in X-Force I'd say those gloves were Black Tom Cassidy.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

    CBR community Standards and Rules

  6. #306
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    I hope the other two are Neal and Monet.
    This looking more and more like a new Fallen Angels team.

  7. #307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I hope the other two are Neal and Monet.
    This looking more and more like a new Fallen Angels team.
    Don't see how the "feral" character can be someone else than Monet as Penance.

  8. #308
    Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Don't see how the "feral" character can be someone else than Monet as Penance.
    The hair and claws on Penance are very disticint, Honestly the outline looks more like Sabertooth than Penance


  9. #309
    Spectacular Member JasmineW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Well, Sabretooth is locked in the bowels of Krakoa so its obviously not him.

  10. #310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The hair and claws on Penance are very disticint, Honestly the outline looks more like Sabertooth than Penance
    True, could well be him.

    I assumed it would be a woman though, as otherwise the team will be very male heavy. Well, we'll see soon enough.

  11. #311
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Well, Sabretooth is locked in the bowels of Krakoa so its obviously not him.
    If it would, then I will NOT buy the series.
    "Burn Her. Slowly. I want her to remember how dying like this feels"- Destiny

  12. #312

    Default

    i can say this. the team is geared towards functionality. and that makes sense given Sinister's presence. he's a practical goal driven individual. Scalphunter is there because of his reputation as a tracker. he is skilled at hunting mutants. that's the same with Nanny and her muscle the Orphan Maker. Alex is there for leadership ability (or as an unwitting pawn of Sinister). this leads me to believe that the last two were chosen because their individual skill sets matter to the mission. i buy that it's Empath in the front. he would be quite useful in the field, if their mission is to retrieve mutants who might be reluctant or are being guarded by uncooperative people. and the clawed individual is likely a tracker. it's not Wolfsbane. and there's no outline of a tail.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  13. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Well, Sabretooth is locked in the bowels of Krakoa so its obviously not him.
    not so obvious when you take into account that Mister Sinister is a completely amoral individual with goals of his own. for him, Sabretooth being in the bowels of Krakoa is just potential leverage for someone like Sinister. this group might be operating without Krakoa's permission/knowledge.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  14. #314
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    not so obvious when you take into account that Mister Sinister is a completely amoral individual with goals of his own. for him, Sabretooth being in the bowels of Krakoa is just potential leverage for someone like Sinister. this group might be operating without Krakoa's permission/knowledge.
    Yeah but I can’t see Havok being the sort of person to have knowledge that Sabretooth is free and just keep it to himself.

  15. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah but I can’t see Havok being the sort of person to have knowledge that Sabretooth is free and just keep it to himself.
    solidarity with Creed over both being morally inverted at one point? maybe Alex isn't pro-death penalty.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •