Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    ............. .
    Uh-huh...

Yeah, gonna skip this one. Seems very 'meh.'

BANNED

Very happy with the roster change. Scalphunter and Wild Child>>>>Cable & X.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    What a disappointment of a team with this last reveal... They could have used Sabretooth instead of Wild Child.
    I wanted a book with more obscure characters, they deserve spotlight too, and seeing only the regular characters can be tiring, but this team is a bit underwhelming. But like always I will give it a shot to see what this is about.
    I doubt Sabertooth would want to play nice after casting him into internal damnation. I can’t wait to see Sinister make a move. Crossing fingers it lives up to the hype. I’d love to see Sinister build his own faction in Krakoa. Morally grey characters not afraid to play with the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I doubt Sabertooth would want to play nice after casting him into internal damnation. I can’t wait to see Sinister make a move. Crossing fingers it lives up to the hype. I’d love to see Sinister build his own faction in Krakoa. Morally grey characters not afraid to play with the dark side.
    Well, the writers could've saved him for this team instead of throwing him into prison, and we don't know yet if this team will play nice. But yes for Sinister, he's alone enough to check it out, and Psylocke. But meh for the rest

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Well, the writers could've saved him for this team instead of throwing him into prison, and we don't know yet if this team will play nice. But yes for Sinister, he's alone enough to check it out, and Psylocke. But meh for the rest
    Such is the fate of a Scapegoat character. Hickman needed a fall-man for HOX, and Pussycat, as always, was perfect for that.

Wild Child is a more likable character who's been gone a while, so he's more deserving of the attention than the bland, overused jobber that only 3 X-book writers cared about.

Anyway, I love the cover art. Interesting cast, which may provide some interesting new concepts. But again, nothing really grabbing at me to check in with it. But good to see something different coming in, rather than same old, same old.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-06-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Zeb Wells returns from the void to bless thy franchise and thou art ungrateful? The stench of thy weakness is pungent! The wacky cast is a test! A tribulation to see if X-Fans can see what truly matters!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I hope this sparks a return of great writers from XMas past. Mike Carey, Si Spurrier, Brahm Revel, Duane Swieczynski lets goo.

What an effing sausage fest. You mean to tell me with all those cool female shady ladies begging to be used (Arclight, Dragoness, Phantazia, Tarot, Catseye, Tempo, Stinger, Unuscione, Malice, Siena Blaze... the list goes on) they chose effing WILD CHILD instead?

But I'll still read it for Empath and Niphunter.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Zeb Wells returns from the void to bless thy franchise and thou art ungrateful? The stench of thy weakness is pungent! The wacky cast is a test! A tribulation to see if X-Fans can see what truly matters!
    There is wisdom in you ravings.
    Sadly...X-fans will be found wanting...as usual.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I only care about Kwannon and Sinister and even then I’d give it a chance if there were more women on the team. I liked Wells’ New Mutants but not as much as everyone else (liked the opening arc a lot).

Kinda seems like Hellions should be Marauders and Marauders should Hellions.

I'll try it out for Sinister and Psylocke but a bit disappointed it's not Gillen writing a Sinister book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    What an effing sausage fest. You mean to tell me with all those cool female shady ladies begging to be used (Arclight, Dragoness, Phantazia, Tarot, Catseye, Tempo, Stinger, Unuscione, Malice, Siena Blaze... the list goes on) they chose effing WILD CHILD instead?

But I'll still read it for Empath and Niphunter.
    It makes sense if Sinny picked the team.

I'm interested in this since I'm dropping Fallen Angels.

I know a lot of people dislike Empath, and I know he's abusive AF, but I'd like to see him get some spotlight again. So I'm here for Psylocke, Empath & Sinister. I think Nanny and Orphan Maker will also bring some interest. I always felt they were interesting low tier villains.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    According to Hill this it evolves out of FA
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...21631653724160

Which means this replaces it. Laura, Nathan, Paige and Roxy need a new home then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Another book of mutants that are white folks, written by a white guy. Really nothing different or exceptional here. All the mutants to choose from, and it's just a whole lot more of the same. These books are fated to go right back stale state that Hickman found them.