So we know the Man of Steel and his fiance Lois Lane are getting an Arrowverse spinoff. Which is good news for fans like me who enjoy those shows for what they are. But probably also results in groans in fans who don't care for the CW or just want Man of Steel 2 to happen. But either way, reality is, what it is. Whatever category you're in, what would you like to see happen? What characters would you like to appear? stories you want adapted? What Arrowverse crossovers would you like to see?

If you wanna use this thread to complain about the Cw or Tyler Hoechlin or whatever, I mean I live in a free country, so sure? half the reason this site exists is to complain, so why not?
But otherwise try to keep discussion about what this show could actually do instead of stuff it can't.
For example can't say stories that Supergirl already took like "Man who has everything" or "What's wrong with Truth Justice and the American way?" If you want a comic accurate version of Jimmy Olsen, you're probably also out of luck.
Also, Metallo, Toyman, Zod and Parasite are all dead.

Anyway for me, I'd like to see frequent crossovers with the Flash (Clark can fill the void Ollie is leaving, plus Iris and Lois team ups), as well as with Supergirl. Maybe also with Black Lightning, makes sense, they're both Dads, and if rumors are to believed Jon might be close to Jenifer's age. I'm actually hoping Clark gets a costume that's similar to the one Doctor Destiny wore in Elseworlds, just with the classic color scheme. I know people hate the new 52 collar, but I don't mind it. Plus I don't know if Hoechlin can pull off the trunks as well as Routh. Speaking of, I hope Kingdom Come Superman survives Crisis and guest stars every once and a while (I think Routh's Atom will die but his Superman will live to see another crossover). He can be sort of the Jay Garrick to Hoechlin's Barry Allen. I'd like to see John Henry Irons/Steel show up as a main character. Guy could use some live action love besides his unfortunate movie. While this is probably going to mostly draw a lot of inspiration from Rebirth, I'm hoping we also see stuff like Brainiac (I want Blake Ritson back gosh darnit!), and maybe eventually a proper Death and Reign of Superman arc. Another thing, I'm hoping this show has a lot of Flashbacks sort of like Arrow. It would be interesting to see Clark's origins, how he and Lois fell in love, his war with Lex, etc.