Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dralokonda View Post
    I definately agree with you on the hold off for evil kryptonians bit, in that case id love for wraith, mongul, gog, helspont, maxima, bloodsport, lobo, braniac, singularity jiane and starbreaker with maybe the coronavores to make an appearance.

While I agree Imperiex is somewhat of a plot device, that is kind of the reason why i want him to appear in the show. As opposed to guys like darkseid or lex luthor, Imperiex is not out to destroy the universe because of ideology that he wants to project or for maliscious reasons. This is rather a godlike entity that is out to do a job appointed to him by a legitimate higher power, no different than your regular neighbourhood exterminator. Thus, not only is he a physical challenge for superman, but also brings forth some moral and enthnical challenges aswell that will force superman to question himself. Afterall, Imperiex only destroyed universes to correct legitimate flaw's in the universes design. If god chose to wipe out mankind, what right do we have to question or go against his wishes, his a god afterall, we are beneath him. But then again, does being a god give entity's like Imperiex the right to so easily just choose to throw away countless lives just like that as if they mean nothing. Is there not another way to fix a problem, and whose to say the universe won't fix the problem itself overtime, it will struggle, but it will survive and continue to exist, basically supes final speech to imperiex at the end of the events of our worlds at war.

Attachment 89901
    Attachment 89902

Finally, id like CW to atleast try to not nerf and incorporate powerful entities for superman, Cythonna is underated and as a legit god opens a window to explore the descendant of rao aspect for Superman. Another reason I want Imperiex, is because it opens a window for cw to explore the godly cosmic side of dc and superman's mythos. Id also love for both Kismet and Dominus to appear.

What do you think?
    I'm fine with Cythonna as long as they do something a bit different than the comic book. Mongul, Lobo, Maxima, and a few others are some of the ones I'd like to see. Might as well get the guy who played the Spectre on Constantine and Lobo on Krypton to reprise the Lobo role. Actually, why not bring in Dr. Fate and maybe Alan Scott with ring to maybe help out with a mystical thing. I have to say, I still don't know which Earth this will be on, given the COIE stuff. That might open a few doors.

Agreed, id like to see an adaption of that one story where jimmy had his soul taken to hell and superman had to rescue him, or an introduction to the quintessence.

BTW, whats your opinion on my ideas for imperiex?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I wonder what the chances of 4th world stuff ever making it into the Arrowverse. Darkseid and the Apokolips are kinda the next logical step once the Anti-Monitor is defeated. I know there’s that movie that may or may not happen. But even those embargos might not even matter quite as much as it used to.
    The CGI for these shows wouldn’t really be able to do Darkseid Justice honestly. Wouldn’t mind the Female Furies or Kalibak showing up though.

Darkseid probably wouldn't be any different than all the other inhuman characters they've CGIed. Arguably, he could be done with makeup and a costume. Just get a big guy to play him and then have Michael Ironside do the voice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dralokonda View Post
    BTW, whats your opinion on my ideas for imperiex?
    If they can pull off the CG on a TV budget at a bit of a higher bar than they have so far in the Arrowverse, sure! That's sort of a problem though with a lot of great SM villains, they're going to have to be CG.

Beyond looking at their lives, I'd like a straight superhero show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    Darkseid probably wouldn't be any different than all the other inhuman characters they've CGIed. Arguably, he could be done with makeup and a costume. Just get a big guy to play him and then have Michael Ironside do the voice.
    If it was up to me, I'd have him voice Darkseid every time out; he's just as much that character to me as Conroy is Batman.

I disagree. Many could be done with makeup and costumes. All you need with Metallo is to see the Kryptonite inside some kind of metal chamber on his chest. They've already done a good CGI Parasite on Supergirl. Bizarro could be pulled off with makeup effects. Brainiac too and we've already seen him done justice on Krypton.

The poster who said they want to see the Kents actually have a life outside of being super heroes? Yes please.

The Kents learning how to balance being parents to a growing Superboy, working for the Daily Planet, and saving the world would be good.

I do fully expect Kathy to make her way onto the show at some point, but I want to know how Damian Wayne ends up on it. Just so many questions on that part.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

If Darkseid does make an appearance, it will probably be a guy in heavy makeup and a suit with some GCI thrown in. The Monitor shows they can do some pretty decent semi-human creatures. Both Smallville and Krypton did Doomsday pretty well and he's even less human-like than Darkseid.
    Assassinate Putin!

Flash has had a pretty good Grodd and King Shark several times. And let us not forget our lord and savior

For Jon not to be aged up so fast.

CW likes to give characters who require a lot of makeup or expensive cgi a means of human disguise. Like Martian Manhunter, Brainy or Bloodwork in the latest Flash episode. I can see them going that route with Darkseid. There’s comic precedence for him having a human disguise like in Final Crisis. I can see him just being played by some actor, only to turn into classic Darkseid for the final fight.
    As for going the makeup, you’d have to get someone like the guy who played the Mountain in GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The poster who said they want to see the Kents actually have a life outside of being super heroes? Yes please.

The Kents learning how to balance being parents to a growing Superboy, working for the Daily Planet, and saving the world would be good.

I do fully expect Kathy to make her way onto the show at some point, but I want to know how Damian Wayne ends up on it. Just so many questions on that part.
    Well they’re not going to have Batman, Talia or Alfred as a regulars, we can be sure of that. Maybe Arrowverse Bruce is just a total deadbeat and ditches Damian with the Kents? Sorta play with the “what if Batman and Superman were brothers” concept with the boys? It’d be like injustice Clark and Damian....but with less tyranny and murder.
    I will say that I’m going to have to take back my comment from a while back that I’d rather Titans use Damian than this. Those last few episodes of Titans, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    CW likes to give characters who require a lot of makeup or expensive cgi a means of human disguise. Like Martian Manhunter, Brainy or Bloodwork in the latest Flash episode. I can see them going that route with Darkseid. There’s comic precedence for him having a human disguise like in Final Crisis. I can see him just being played by some actor, only to turn into classic Darkseid for the final fight.
    As for going the makeup, you’d have to get someone like the guy who played the Mountain in GOT.
    Bring in Dan Turpin and you could set up a possession storyline down the road.