Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, I can't remember Lucius wife ever coming up to be honest.
    She came up in the last part of the Batwing book. But I haven't seen her since, sadly. I think she also shows up in the Catwoman: Soulstealer novel, which is getting a graphic novel adaptation, but that's SUPER not canon.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    She came up in the last part of the Batwing book. But I haven't seen her since, sadly. I think she also shows up in the Catwoman: Soulstealer novel, which is getting a graphic novel adaptation, but that's SUPER not canon.
    If we're counting outside media, she made cameos in the Telltale series.

Right? They had Tamara Fox right there!
    For some reason - I don't know why since she didn't have much play - I have a fondness for Tiffany. Maybe it's about seniority. Maybe it's because I deeply disliked the Red Robin issues I read (first 12, I think). Tam was fine, there, though, the problem as the plots and Tim.

I actually didn't mind Tim Fox. I mean, if I recall correctly his entire purpose in existing was to be wrong, but still...but they'd not bring another Tim back/into the Batfam with both in prominent roles, and I get that. Certainly I would not have wanted him as Batwing in any event.