Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    No idea on Mutant Force.

Siena was seen being killed in the Neverland concentration camp. It was a disappointing finish to a story that was just that .... underwhelming. She was brought back from the dead in the Necrosha event. It wasn't certain she stayed around though she last popped up in the awful Rosenberg Uncanny X-Men book recently. It was a short lived Upstarts reunion where maybe she died again who knows.

She hasn't been seen on Krakoa yet but you'd think she'd be there with the rest.

Definitely a character with loads of potential that has been doing nothing for too long.
    I think she was seen in Krakoa in the comic where Charles was killed.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    On a serious tip, it's past time for a Rasputin clan reunion. I need to see Mikhail on Krakoa.
    Mikhail / Empyrean platonic romance! Creating beautiful living structures on Krakoa! Artistic reality enhancement! Mutant cultural exports surpassing his brother's lame ass paintings!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Gypsy Moth might really enjoy Krakoa. She used to lead a sex cult.
    This please.

I’d love to see Sybil on an X-team.

Not only that.... as an opponent she can restrict blood vessels, bind your eyelids shut, knot two opponents hair together, rip your skin open and more.

What a strange, specific power. Any high end teke could do the same, but why would they?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Also liked the description regarding the "limits" Gypsy Moth/Skein's psionic manipulation, where if she tried using it on hard solid objects they don't take, so she focuses on soft things like fabrics and biological components other than bone. That and the max weight limit of her control being limited to her own body weight.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Cult of the Sybarite, eh? I think she's already set up her Krakoan chapter. I mean... the nonstop raves and Make More Mutants mandate scream for her to be organizing such activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

pretty sure that at least one member of the Serpent Society is a mutant, as well.

Puff Adder
    Asp (pretty sure that she's a mutant)
    Black Mamba (iffy)

pretty sure that at least one member of the Serpent Society is a mutant, as well.

Puff Adder
    Asp (pretty sure that she's a mutant)
    Black Mamba (iffy)
    Puff Adder is the other 2 has never been confirmed.

I was going through the "where is so-and-so in Krakoa" threads seeing if anyone had mentioned Asp--my memory was Asp was the mutant and Mamba the Roxxon science project--and I ran across this one and--yep it's true, Asp has never been confirmed as a mutant. Whoever wrote her Wikipedia articles says a couple of Acts of Vengeance Alpha Flight issues revealed she was a mutant but I tracked them down and 1. she's barely in them 2. there's nothing in them to suggest she's a mutant. Nor anything to suggest she isn't, to be clear.

In the process I also read some old Asp/Mamba/Diamondback Captain America tales, and it's a shame they're not confirmed mutants, and that nobody cares about old Mark Gruenwald characters anymore in general, as you could definitely do something interesting with a couple of down-on-their-luck, third rate not-particularly-villainous supervillains who suddenly are all MUTANT RIGHTS!!! in the pursuit of three square meals a day and an extended tropical vacation on Krakoa. Kind of like when Fire and Ice joined the Justice League because they needed jobs? The tropical vacation wouldn't last very long, of course.

Black Mamba has been confirmed NOT a mutant since her back story involves surgical implants. Though how Roxxon was able to give someone the power to summon dark force I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Anyone remember Zuzha Yu?
    The Phil Collins song?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    The Phil Collins song?
    Nope. Puck’s daughter.

B3C5BBC1-0378-4994-B1BA-FE74C1DCA328.jpg

553FD66F-DA8B-4DFA-A461-EA5CAD397D2C.jpg
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-17-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    That's pretty much why they blacklisted but i tend o like obscure characters. Besides i've never liked the term A, C, Z list. I remember when Wolverine was "Z list" after he made his one appearance fighting Hulk until he was brought back as an X-Men. Today he is one of Marvel's highest appearing character in comics with cartoons and movies under his belt.
    Wasn't there only about six months between Hulk 182 and Giant Size X-Men 1?