Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, although Molly is an experiment, it is also mutant. As Sinister.
    Molly is a mutant. It's been stated several times she has the x-gene. her parents also both had the x-gene.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Instead of Armor and Glob recruiting young mutants that most likely no one cares about, it would’ve been so much more interesting if they went after mutants who never really were comfortable considering themselves a part of the “mutant community” like Justice, Whirlwind, Midnight’s Fire etc etc. Also, Krakoa is all about forgiveness of the past so no one should be exempt from resurrection.
    I forgot about Vance. I wonder if he would see this as his community. he's kind of avoided his mutancy; being more of an Avengers fan.

BANNED

I dont want none of the fair weather mutants to show up. They can go kick rocks with the New Warriors or Avengers or whatever. Its bad enough Firestar is on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Fitzroy is from the future, from the same future as Bishop and Ruby Summers. I think they are against resurrecting mutants from the future or other realities.
    He also doesn't have a soul, because he was resurrected (in the future) by Layla Miller, whose power is resurrecting creatures without their soul, and that is what made him go evil, before that he was a hero. In fact he was resurrected to save mutantkind.
    And he is also the future boyfriend of Ruby Summers.

I would rather have him not get used at all than used in a way that ignores all his continuity.

A player that has been blacklisted for years is Abyss, the brother of Nightcrawler. I think the editorial thinks making him the brother of nightcrawler was a mistake so they would prefer if we forget about him.
    I imagine they don't use him because he was one of the mutants that lost their powers on M-Day. he showed up as a vengeful former mutant in Peter David's X-Factor book. he has the same techno-organics as Reaper. I doubt it's the Azazel connection. I like him as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I dont want none of the fair weather mutants to show up. They can go kick rocks with the New Warriors or Avengers or whatever. Its bad enough Firestar is on the island.
    them being around gives krakoans an opportunity to call them out on their self-hatred.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I forgot about Vance. I wonder if he would see this as his community. he's kind of avoided his mutancy; being more of an Avengers fan.
    It probably doesn’t help that Cosmic has a firm grip on his future self

BANNED

My poor Maddy will be blacklisted if JDW has his way. Hickman used her in Secret Wars and has alluded to Inferno in HoXPoX, so maybe there’s hope? I’d love for her to be recontextualized as a cautionary tale about the resurrection process.
    Last edited by The Quiet Councilor; 12-05-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Angelica deserves to be Krakoa she was an X-Men after all and Mama's prized mutant at one point
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I just feel like Angelica's "You relapse in your alignment Emma, I'll be back. And I'm bringing the Avengers with me." talk to Emma decades ago became irrelevant in the end.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Exactly folks just give Angelica a hard time because there's more to her than just being a mutant. Forgive her for wanting to be a superhero and work alongside all different types of folks instead of solely her fellow mutants lol
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I think it would be intriguing to see Moria have a heart to heart talk with Mr. Immortal of the Great Lakes Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Exactly folks just give Angelica a hard time because there's more to her than just being a mutant. Forgive her for wanting to be a superhero and work alongside all different types of folks instead of solely her fellow mutants lol
    She can go do all that elsewhere.

When you say blacklist, does this mean mutants who have not shown up in books in years? where is Sage, Bishop and Nate Grey?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    When you say blacklist, does this mean mutants who have not shown up in books in years? where is Sage, Bishop and Nate Grey?
    Sage and Bishop both have big roles on Krakoa. Nate has been exiled, essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    i left it open ended on purpose. i don't like rules. but originally, i was only talking about mutants who generally had been ignored by the x-books. that's why i put Whirlwind and Mandrill in the first two posts. neither have had any significant interplay with the X-Men or other mutant villains despite having the x-gene. Mandrill was in a one-shot with Emma Frost, though.